I went for an interview last friday where i didnt get interviewed

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
I applied for some wage cuck job online for some house cleaning shit but got scammazed because it turned out i applied to work in tesco but thats ok.
so the guy to interview me texts me and says to meet him at the customer service desk but i dont know what this motherfucker looks like, so he tells to just get the other tesco staff to find him.
Half an hour goes and he aint there to interview me and no staff can find this greedy goyim fucker but then like 20 minutes later he says he as to cancel JFL.
there were also two vaginas there to be interviewed for a different job role so a different guy interviewed them while i was left standing around the place looking like a pedohile.
These other women were dressed casual while I was dressed in a dress shirt and black v neck jumper with trousers and shoes with my long hair tied in a pony tail, so i felt like faget buts thats ok.
great day tbh

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Why are you doing job interviews fresh out of the asylum aren't you entitled to benefits?
jobcentre gives me the benefits but the government takes my benefits to partly pay for the time i spent in the looney bin + where im living now, so if i dont get a job, jobcentre will cuck me, but I can only work 16 hours week at most which aint bad.

Activity
So far there's no one here