Venting I was so close to scream at a customer on the phone today

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Currently working my part-time home office job while still living with my parents, trying to stock up money. Today I had a phone call with a customer. I'm usually good at staying calm and professional but that dumb bitch made me so incredibly angry.

Just a rude, lying and impatient piece of shit. "I want my project to be done in two days MAX or I will sue your whole company", "Nothing works on my site, I also want to have this and that and this and that and... bla bla bla" "I don't care about other customer projects, MY project is the #1 most important one.":feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Good that I do my phone calls with a smartphone. If I had a wired phone I would've strangled myself to death afterwards.

Last edited:
T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
If I were on the phone with u I'd just think ur another npc normie goy cuck

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Good job on controlling yourself. Remember, the customer is always right. Now you can keep your job.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I still have the mental scars from doing website development at high school age 17-18. My website was so bad that the teacher made me start the whole thing from scratch again. One small bit of coding would fuck the whole thing up and then you had to link it with some database thing.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Good job on controlling yourself.
Yes, you know I don't want to let it completely escalate because I'm still new in that position.
Remember, the customer is always right. Now you can keep your job.
I know that motto. In reality the customer is mostly wrong though and in this case the customer was 100% wrong on everything.

Activity
So far there's no one here