I was on a semi-gap year from university during covid

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I just took a couple classes online part time.

I really think that was the break I needed. I used to go through and through taking summer school with no breaks etc. And I was so burnt out. 6months ago I REALLY thought I never wanted to go back. I low-key wanted to drop out but I kind of wanted to do it in a slow-fade kind of way so I just wasnt suddenly gone and labeled a “drop out”

Well now I am ready for classes to be on campus next fall ngl. Then after I grafuate hopefully I can go back to full time neet. I wont feel bad about being a neet because I can always remind myself I have a chemistry degree and thats an achievment. I will truly be a NEET out of desire and not because I had no other choice. (I only have this next year left (if I dont fail physical chemistry (I might (a lot of people do... :feelsheh:))))

I could even apply to medical or dental school if I want but probably wont. Thats like a 10 year prison sentence (4 years medical school 6 plastic surgery years residency or 4 years dental school 6 years Oral and Maxillofacial Residency) NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I will just do plastic surgery with a 10-Day Plastic Surgeons Course in Thailand and ONLY when I feel like it!!!!!!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

$2.50 Thread

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
I will just do plastic surgery with a 10-Day Plastic Surgeons Course in Thailand and ONLY when I feel like it!!!!!!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
correct breaking bad GIF

Activity
So far there's no one here