Story I was laughed at by a normie today

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
When you are NEET you soon start to forget how much you hate normies but today I got reminded of why. I was walking into the supermarket to buy a load of junk food to deal with my weekend. I wear a mask in the supermarket because if you don't you will have some security guard pestering you, it is just easier to wear one than to deal with the fallout.

This old loud mouthed normie was standing paying his taxi and he said to the taxi driver "look at that" and looked around at me walking past him. Either he was referring to my mask wearing or he was making fun of my beard sticking out of my mask.

I hate people, I am just disappointed by them at this stage, why can't they just leave someone alone who is minding their own business. I think I will start wearing headphones whenever I leave the house now so I don't get annoyed by normies and their comments.

I have so many stories of normies insulting me, i am an easy target, a fat loner, if I was with a group of friends or a girlfriend I am sure this wouldn't happen.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
you mean incel, bc normies can be neets too, just try to ignore them if you can't fight back and you are all alone.

Activity
So far there's no one here