I was a NEET Chad, listen to my tale

N

Nuggetsvolume1

NEET
May 6, 2021
As the title indicates, I was very mentally ill and NEET almost my entire life, but I looked like River Phoenix, so I got very lucky. My father is also an attorney, so I always had my parents to fall back on. I am 42 years old and besides spending most of my 20's in college (I dropped out of high school at 15 and went back to school from 17-26 to prove I wasn't retarded...the fact that it took me nine years to get a liberal arts degree proves I am retarded) I have also worked ONE job for three years. Otherwise, I have done nothing with my life other than drink and play in a punk band until I was 30. I have severe anxiety and depression and cannot hold down a job. I also hate being around people and prefer to lie in bed.

Obviously, the rub in my life long NEET saga was that I looked good and went out of my way to date. All you have to do up until your early 30's is act like that you are "in between jobs" and had to move back home. Just don't mention you have never had a job and have always lived at home. It will take her a year to catch on to how mentally ill you are, and when she realizes there is no way you can ever support her (or even split rent or get a job), she will ditch. I've dated two big tiddy goths during my heyday (one of whom was also NEET) as well as a baby faced blonde and various other high-tier Becky level hipster women.

The pinnacle of my NEET life was the year I was 23. I was dating this super hot Jewish goth girl who went to school full time. I would sleep all day until about 3pm, wait for her to get out of class and then hook up with her. She was gorgeous. It was amazing, I did this every day for a year. I pulled the same stunt with every girl I have ever dated. "I'm working on getting a job". "I'm working on my degree". In the States, if you look good, you can pull of NEETDOM until like 35 before young women dry up.

I also did not own a car. The women would always have to drive over to my house. Or drive me places if I needed a ride. I also never spent any money on them, although some were nice enough to buy me films (I collect horror movies).

The NEET life is great, but even better if you can get laid. If you are ever semi-good looking and living like this (doubtful, but...) try to sleep all day and hang out with your GF at night.
It's wonderful.

I'm old now and finally applying for SSI. I pray to God I get it. My teeth are jacked up now: The Chad Life is over for me. But it was a nice ride.

Gotta go lay back in bed and daydream. I hope you are all enjoying not working. I know I am. Stay lazy, stay free.

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I'm 26 KHHV,
listen to my tale
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
As the title indicates, I was very mentally ill and NEET almost my entire life, but I looked like River Phoenix, so I got very lucky. My father is also an attorney, so I always had my parents to fall back on. I am 42 years old and besides spending most of my 20's in college (I dropped out of high school at 15 and went back to school from 17-26 to prove I wasn't retarded...the fact that it took me nine years to get a liberal arts degree proves I am retarded) I have also worked ONE job for three years. Otherwise, I have done nothing with my life other than drink and play in a punk band until I was 30. I have severe anxiety and depression and cannot hold down a job. I also hate being around people and prefer to lie in bed.

Obviously, the rub in my life long NEET saga was that I looked good and went out of my way to date. All you have to do up until your early 30's is act like that you are "in between jobs" and had to move back home. Just don't mention you have never had a job and have always lived at home. It will take her a year to catch on to how mentally ill you are, and when she realizes there is no way you can ever support her (or even split rent or get a job), she will ditch. I've dated two big tiddy goths during my heyday (one of whom was also NEET) as well as a baby faced blonde and various other high-tier Becky level hipster women.

The pinnacle of my NEET life was the year I was 23. I was dating this super hot Jewish goth girl who went to school full time. I would sleep all day until about 3pm, wait for her to get out of class and then hook up with her. She was gorgeous. It was amazing, I did this every day for a year. I pulled the same stunt with every girl I have ever dated. "I'm working on getting a job". "I'm working on my degree". In the States, if you look good, you can pull of NEETDOM until like 35 before young women dry up.

I also did not own a car. The women would always have to drive over to my house. Or drive me places if I needed a ride. I also never spent any money on them, although some were nice enough to buy me films (I collect horror movies).

The NEET life is great, but even better if you can get laid. If you are ever semi-good looking and living like this (doubtful, but...) try to sleep all day and hang out with your GF at night.
It's wonderful.

I'm old now and finally applying for SSI. I pray to God I get it. My teeth are jacked up now: The Chad Life is over for me. But it was a nice ride.

Gotta go lay back in bed and daydream. I hope you are all enjoying not working. I know I am. Stay lazy, stay free.
How old are you I've had a similar experience. How do u not have a car if your dad is wealthy? I used to look like freddy prince jr but now I'm a fat ass.

N

Nuggetsvolume1

NEET
May 6, 2021
I never learned how to drive because I freeze up in traffic. I was worried I would kill myself or someone else. Did you have similar luck? It's the good and the bad. The bad is that you are too fucked up to function in society. The good is that at least you can date in youth. I've driven on the roads twice for practice and almost killed myself/others. They would have gotten me a cheap used car if I made a thing out of it, probably. Totally not a LARP, btw. Just luck in youth.

N

Nuggetsvolume1

NEET
May 6, 2021
Btw, I am 42 now. This all dried up around seven years ago. Women realize you are nuts when you are that old and still live at home/don't work. You've passed "he's just slow" into Red Flag land, it seems.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
"I was a NEET Chad, listen to my tale"
A8f

r0man

r0man

NEET
May 24, 2021
I'm 26 KHHV,
listen to my tale
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Decades of memories compressed into nothing, because we didn't do anything of value...

N

Nuggetsvolume1

NEET
May 6, 2021
Men don't age like wine. In my case, men age like stale beer. Oh yeah baby! Maybe Coach Greg Adams can help me spin plates again.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

It's wonderful.

Yo why don't you make threads any more?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I've dated two big tiddy goths during my heyday (one of whom was also NEET) as well as a baby faced blonde and various other high-tier Becky level hipster women.
The pinnacle of my NEET life was the year I was 23. I was dating this super hot Jewish goth girl who went to school full time. I would sleep all day until about 3pm, wait for her to get out of class and then hook up with her. She was gorgeous. It was amazing, I did this every day for a year. I pulled the same stunt with every girl I have ever dated.
try to sleep all day and hang out with your GF at night. It's wonderful.
So many users sucking you off for that high effort thread and I gotta be a gentleman and compliment you on that aswell. But I hope you step on a lego and badly injure yourself.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
Heroes for musicians are usually conspiracy researchers. Keep sleuthing, you may have contributed some in life. But the work is only just begun.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
I'm 26 KHHV,
listen to my tale
Also with high blood pressures...

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022

Yes. Sadly, this is quite common.

Activity
So far there's no one here