I want to stay NEET

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
My parents are pushing a job on me and want me to stop being NEET even though I try to live a fairly balenced life

I got two choices

I work as a glasses maker at my dad's job (my dad's a doctor)
pros
The other dude that works there in the lab is really chill and we have a lot of common interests
It's really laid back and we can more or less slack off sometimes

Or this Christian coffee shop

Pros

I have loved coffee and the gourmet aspects of it which this coffee shop focuses on high quality coffee

the people who work there are Christian and they aren't cum whores and cucks but actual nice trad people

in general, the whole wagie VS NEET thing feels more or less having a life of meaning vs not having meaning

The NEET as seen in the memes shows someone who has fascinating life doing what he wants, learning about the world, pursuing hobbies, etc. While the wagie having no social life due to full time work spends his existence for Mr.Goldsberg and his company

Would you guys work if you were in an environment where you felt that you had meaning and worked with good people?

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
You are shadowbanned for not suffering half as much as the average user of this site. I'm so sorry.
Bart Simpson Saturday GIF

I would work anything that i would feel secure in doing everyday.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
do the coffee shop. being a barista = instant chick magnet & free coffee

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Bro, just work for your dad. He's right there.

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
nothing bad to pretend you work whit your father , thats not wagecuckin

i know two boios from my school they ""work"" for their fathers they get cars and status, they haave copes , they are not cucked on that job

if i was you i will try not my best but just do the job of my father comapny

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Pick what suits you best, personally I’d work for my father

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
what did you end up doing?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My parents are pushing a job on me and want me to stop being NEET even though I try to live a fairly balenced life

I got two choices

I work as a glasses maker at my dad's job (my dad's a doctor)
pros
The other dude that works there in the lab is really chill and we have a lot of common interests
It's really laid back and we can more or less slack off sometimes

Or this Christian coffee shop

Pros

I have loved coffee and the gourmet aspects of it which this coffee shop focuses on high quality coffee

the people who work there are Christian and they aren't cum whores and cucks but actual nice trad people

in general, the whole wagie VS NEET thing feels more or less having a life of meaning vs not having meaning

The NEET as seen in the memes shows someone who has fascinating life doing what he wants, learning about the world, pursuing hobbies, etc. While the wagie having no social life due to full time work spends his existence for Mr.Goldsberg and his company

Would you guys work if you were in an environment where you felt that you had meaning and worked with good people?
You need help go get jew pills go see a jew therapist too then only will you have the answers

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
You need help go get jew pills go see a jew therapist too then only will you have the answers
Nah bro, life is going better for me rn, I’m not a NEET anymore
This thread was made 3 months ago jfl

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Do you slay now? How much do u make being a wage cuck?
I don’t slay because I live in a small shit town lmao which is ironically between like 3 major Cities.

I’m a tipped worker but I average around 11 dollars an hour

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I don’t slay because I live in a small shit town lmao which is ironically between like 3 major Cities.

I’m a tipped worker but I average around 11 dollars an hour
Are u in the states?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Cope jfl u dont slay cause your not a chad I grew up in a small isolated town myself and Chad's were treated like celebrity's slaying left and right being a chadlite wasnt even good enough there not even for a foid land whale

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Cope jfl u dont slay cause your not a chad I grew up in a small isolated town myself and Chad's were treated like celebrity's slaying left and right being a chadlite wasnt even good enough there not even for a foid land whale
Bro there’s like no where to even hang out jfl

like the only kids my age hang out at the high school, there’s literally no where else to hang out, I rarely see Zoomers in public and my town also has a fuck ton of land whales, you’d be lucky if you even saw a skinny girl

My city is literally

Fast food, gas station, supermarket, hotel, multiplied by 30

what am i supposed to do jfl, the main reason I got my job was so I could interact with people more

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Bro there’s like no where to even hang out jfl

like the only kids my age hang out at the high school, there’s literally no where else to hang out, I rarely see Zoomers in public and my town also has a fuck ton of land whales, you’d be lucky if you even saw a skinny girl

My city is literally

Fast food, gas station, supermarket, hotel, multiplied by 30

what am i supposed to do jfl, the main reason I got my job was so I could interact with people more
Cope I grew up in a town with 15000 people most were retired boomers chad slayed cause stacy can smell chad from a mile away what's the city population? Any neighboring citys? What's the county's population?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Cope I grew up in a town with 15000 people most were retired boomers chad slayed cause stacy can smell chad from a mile away what's the city population? Any neighboring citys? What's the county's population?
I can’t give you an accurate answer cuz they haven’t redone an accurate census of it yet, it’s still super off, although 15000 is close to what the number might be.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I can’t give you an accurate answer cuz they haven’t redone an accurate census of it yet, it’s still super off, although 15000 is close to what the number might be.
Then your coping my chad friend banged mad bitches

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Then your coping my chad friend banged mad bitches
How do I even meet people like that???
I am dead fucking serious, even Tinder is shit it is just a bunch of landwhales and beckys

one of the reasons I love going to the city is because I finally get to see pretty girls.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
How do I even meet people like that???
I am dead fucking serious, even Tinder is shit it is just a bunch of landwhales and beckys

one of the reasons I love going to the city is because I finally get to see pretty girls.
I've been there your trying to tell me out of 15000 people there arnt a handful of attractive foids I call bull shit the cope is strong with this one

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I've been there your trying to tell me out of 15000 people there arnt a handful of attractive foids I call bull shit the cope is strong with this one
Bruh, where am I supposed to find anyone like that.
I don’t go to high school, man.
I barely get out because there is no where to go.
Home, dad’s job, restaurant , Super market and that’s it

what’s a mf supposed to do

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

The question isnt where am I supposed to go it's how do I save up for plastic surgery to replace my shit face so u can have chads chiseled jaw line

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I used to say I was a location cell but it turned out the only location that would fix my problems was the location of my shit face on my retarded melon head

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I used to say I was a location cell but it turned out the only location that would fix my problems was the location of my shit face on my retarded melon head
Well, I’ll be moving to a big city in around 1-2 years so I’ll let you know then

TeenDream

TeenDream

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
I actually don't want to be a neet tbh, but I've spent so many years as a NEET, I'm 26 years old, that I've regressed so much in terms of social skills and practical work skills that it's hard for me to rejoin society. It doesn't help that I'm a snob as well in that I don't want to work low quality jobs even though those type of jobs are the only ones that I can get with my current social status. At this point I don't plan on living much longer tbh. The lesson here is to not rot and neet in your early to mid twenties if you want to have a life.

Activity
So far there's no one here