Serious I want to sleep with Pakistani women

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have a thing for attractive British Pakistani women. Unfortunately you only get them in England so I only see them when I holiday over there. Around 8 years ago an attractive thick British Pakistani woman spoke to me and I went home and coomed to a photo of her. She was speaking to me because she wanted me to vote for her in some sort of election.

I am talking about the westernised Paki's, not the traditional ones who wear gowns everywhere.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I have a thing for attractive British Pakistani women. Unfortunately you only get them in England so I only see them when I holiday over there. Around 8 years ago an attractive thick British Pakistani woman spoke to me and I went home and coomed to a photo of her. She was speaking to me because she wanted me to vote for her in some sort of election.

I am talking about the westernised Paki's, not the traditional ones who wear gowns everywhere.
Agreed Pakistan bitches mog

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

@Looksmax Refugee still has potential for trannymaxxing if you’re interested

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Just go to london

Activity
So far there's no one here