I want to die

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Any one else ready to die. I have nothing to live for but I'm too much of a bitch to kill myself hopefully i die in my sleep tonight fuck this world Money is the only thing that matters everything else is worthless

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
I feel the same way bro... there really isn't any reason for me to live. Society hates me, and people are scared of me because I give off "potential serial killer/rapist" vibes. But every time I've come close, I end up pussying out.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
I feel the same way bro... there really isn't any reason for me to live. Society hates me, and people are scared of me because I give off "potential serial killer/rapist" vibes. But every time I've come close, I end up pussying out.
Coming close to roping I mean, not being a serial killer. Lol.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Any one else ready to die. I have nothing to live for but I'm too much of a bitch to kill myself hopefully i die in my sleep tonight fuck this world Money is the only thing that matters everything else is worthless
You come to that realisation and find you dont have the guts to kill yourself so you just long it out and waste time

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
people are scared of me because I give off "potential serial killer/rapist" vibes.
Oh my gosh, I give off serial killer vibes to. Such a relief to see someone else has this Aura.

amabo

amabo

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
I could never bring myself to commit sui even if I was homeless etc

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I will kms after my cat dies. He’s my only friend.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
@01zephyr10 @NCRcel
Pedo-smile shy awkward or dark triad style serial killer? The latter should actually work in your favour. To make money too.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Pedo-smile shy awkward or dark triad style serial killer?
None of the above. I've been told I look like: An Axe Murderer, a Suicide Bomber, a Machine Gunner and my Personal Favorite... Just gonna go crazy one Day. :)

Edit:- The Machine Gunner one is actually messed up; I entered a College Study room, then a foreigner turned to his foreign friend and said 'That guy looks like the kind of guy, who'd enter a Shopping Mall, with a Machine Gun' They come from a Country where things like that actually happen. :LOL:

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here