Venting I want NEETbuxx

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Well, I ain't sharing mine with you I'm afraid.

G

Never gotten diagnosed.
That's the BIGGEST thing, man. You gotta be diagnosed with stuff, for example I have panic disorder, social anxiety, gad, schizoid personality disorder, major depressive disorder, all diagnosed. That's what is going to even get you a lawyer to take your case. Having a LONG history is great. Also, psych ward stays are REALLY good to have, I have 6. So, I got lawyers to take my case easy, no money up front. The thing is, if you're not diagnosed, see a psych/therapist, your lawyer can't prove your afflictions nor your ability to not work. etc

orchis

orchis

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
That's the BIGGEST thing, man. You gotta be diagnosed with stuff, for example I have panic disorder, social anxiety, gad, schizoid personality disorder, major depressive disorder, all diagnosed. That's what is going to even get you a lawyer to take your case. Having a LONG history is great. Also, psych ward stays are REALLY good to have, I have 6. So, I got lawyers to take my case easy, no money up front. The thing is, if you're not diagnosed, see a psych/therapist, your lawyer can't prove your afflictions nor your ability to not work. etc
Sounds like a lot of work to do. I’ve always been afraid to get a mental diagnosis tbh because I like to cope thinking I could be NT even though I’m probably not. Also I’m not sure if my parent would be okay with me trying to get neetbuxx.

B

Baba Yaga

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Sounds like a lot of work to do. I’ve always been afraid to get a mental diagnosis tbh because I like to cope thinking I could be NT even though I’m probably not. Also I’m not sure if my parent would be okay with me trying to get neetbuxx.
Just actormaxx tbh. Friend of a dad got NEETbuxx by acting he got PTSD

Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020

On the other hand, having those diagnoses on record will prevent you from a lot of things. So think about it very well, if you really want to spend the rest of your life stuck in playing vidya.

foidologist

foidologist

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
It's too hard to get and not much money in most countries tbh

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
You’re lucky. All of these are cool unlike ones on autistic spectrum

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Here you go

Activity
So far there's no one here