Venting I want a slumber party so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Oh, I wish, I wish, I wish. I daydream about having one all the time. I never managed to have any friends, so I never experienced one. It's impossible for me to find an example of a comfier setting. You're slightly sleep deprived, so everything seems sillier, you're around your close friends, you can even fall asleep at some point and enjoy awesome dreams, because your brain has been flooded with oxytocin.

There are so many fun activities you can do during a slumber party. Of course, you can do them in other settings as well, but I imagine them being so much more enjoyable in this setting. You can just chill with your friends and entertain yourself however you want: eat snacks, watch movies, tell stories (maybe do dramatic readings of short stories), play board games, maybe roleplay, play silly fortune-telling games, and even, if you feel really comfortable around your friends, give each other personal attention by brushing each other's hair or giving massages.

This is something so unlikely to happen to me, an essential developmental milestone. Not only I doubt I'll ever find irl friends, it's even less likely to find ones who'd be willing to have a slumber party with me… I don't think adults are supposed to do such things, but I just want one so much. How am I supposed to ever recover from missing such a powerful experience? I just want to experience friendship in its pure innocent way, not adult "friendship" which is all about roasting each other and consuming drugs together to bond. We can consume energy drinks or other caffeine-based beverages on my slumber party, but that's as far as I can go. It could be so… nice.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
no homo though

cum

cum

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Faggotbatlarge

T

Tenchi

NEET
Aug 29, 2021
Oh, I wish, I wish, I wish. I daydream about having one all the time. I never managed to have any friends, so I never experienced one. It's impossible for me to find an example of a comfier setting. You're slightly sleep deprived, so everything seems sillier, you're around your close friends, you can even fall asleep at some point and enjoy awesome dreams, because your brain has been flooded with oxytocin.

There are so many fun activities you can do during a slumber party. Of course, you can do them in other settings as well, but I imagine them being so much more enjoyable in this setting. You can just chill with your friends and entertain yourself however you want: eat snacks, watch movies, tell stories (maybe do dramatic readings of short stories), play board games, maybe roleplay, play silly fortune-telling games, and even, if you feel really comfortable around your friends, give each other personal attention by brushing each other's hair or giving massages.

This is something so unlikely to happen to me, an essential developmental milestone. Not only I doubt I'll ever find irl friends, it's even less likely to find ones who'd be willing to have a slumber party with me… I don't think adults are supposed to do such things, but I just want one so much. How am I supposed to ever recover from missing such a powerful experience? I just want to experience friendship in its pure innocent way, not adult "friendship" which is all about roasting each other and consuming drugs together to bond. We can consume energy drinks or other caffeine-based beverages on my slumber party, but that's as far as I can go. It could be so… nice.

T

Tenchi

NEET
Aug 29, 2021
Dude, I am 40, and I still want this. You never stop wanting this. Society just conditions people to be less and less playful as they get closer to being a teenager / adult. You're right about adults, though, usually they need something like alcohol or drugs to loosen up when it comes to having a late night party. I think it has something to do with our desire to play but our social conditioning to think that it is not acceptible, so we medicate ourselves to be free, so if we do something stupid or childish because we're playing, we can just say "wow, I was so high!"

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Okay, I admit that part goes a bit too far, but I still do feel a lot of empathy for OP, this thread really highlights the crippling loneliness atmosphere this forum had in its early days.

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
Okay, I admit that part goes a bit too far, but I still do feel a lot of empathy for OP, this thread really highlights the crippling loneliness atmosphere this forum had in its early days.
Damn u back playa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here