FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021

i want to get one of these since they look pretty low key

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
It's not so bad, plus they have so many flavors.
i hate how they are stigmatised though, just gotta say fuck it i guess.
do you vape bro?

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
i hate how they are stigmatised though, just gotta say fuck it i guess.
do you vape bro?
New to it I'm just testing the waters, I'm using the 0 nicotine since I never smoked cigarettes. It's supposed to be a healthier alternative to cigs and it's a smooth draw and it's calming to me.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
View attachment 31155

i want to get one of these since they look pretty low key
I had that exact one. Uwell caliburn, it was shit tbh and broke after a few months. Currently have a voopoo zip mini which is the longest lasting ecig I've ever had. Bit heavy if you have it in a coat pocket but it stands up nicely which is good for preventing leakage. Has a high enough temp for vaping dmt, exchangable tank etc. If you don't want to blow big clouds turn the wattage down, close the vent halfway, take shorter pulls. I prefer the bigger vapes since you can get more usefulness out of it such as vaping things other than nicotine. One thing to note though is that you'll likely vape much more often than you smoke since there's no time limit like you have with a cig and need to buy new coils along with liquid (pods in the case of the one you posted).

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
New to it I'm just testing the waters, I'm using the 0 nicotine since I never smoked cigarettes. It's supposed to be a healthier alternative to cigs and it's a smooth draw and it's calming to me.
which vape are you using?

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
I had that exact one. Uwell caliburn, it was shit tbh and broke after a few months. Currently have a voopoo zip mini which is the longest lasting ecig I've ever had. Bit heavy if you have it in a coat pocket but it stands up nicely which is good for preventing leakage. Has a high enough temp for vaping dmt, exchangable tank etc. If you don't want to blow big clouds turn the wattage down, close the vent halfway, take shorter pulls. I prefer the bigger vapes since you can get more usefulness out of it such as vaping things other than nicotine. One thing to note though is that you'll likely vape much more often than you smoke since there's no time limit like you have with a cig and need to buy new coils along with liquid (pods in the case of the one you posted).
Yeah finding a good vape seems to be a pain in the ass

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
i want to quit smoking cigarettes.
what are your thoughts on vaping?
i think its ok if your not blowing out huge clouds like an asshole
As a former smoker that tried vaping, the stuff is totally lame. I mean maybe you hate smoke and you want weird liquid vapor in you I guess it makes sense. Some people can be addicted to nicotine vapes and has its own set of health complications. I for one wish I had a fresh set of lungs so I can go back to smoking tobacco from a pipe. That was what I was missing. The real way to enjoy tobacco.

I quit using nicotine patches and highly recommend. If you use them don't think you need to use exactly as directed. That's just how they have been tested to be effective. They can't run clinical trials to see results on what happens with every variation of people jumping script.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Try a juul. Disposables are good too. The refillables aren’t worth it. You can fuck them up too easily w burning & expensive loss when u loose.

Activity
So far there's no one here