I wanna give up

Xxxpazxxx

Xxxpazxxx

NEET
Nov 28, 2020

Im too ugly and autistic for this world, should i just dropout? like for real i have nothing for me i also have bad grades i should just give up tbh

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
Brutal.. I've been there... I've felt this way before too.. when I was in uni.
How old are you, mate?

Snorlax

Snorlax

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
im 16 in 2 months most males finish puberty at 15-16
Masculine looks can develop all the way until 20 or even later. Your brain hasn’t finished growing until 25. 15 is definitely to early to give up.

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
i told you i have no motivation i dont even read before the exams mate
You just admitted that you're not stuck, then. You probably do similar stuff with working out, learning new stuff, any hobbies or interactions or anything, really. Start by studying for just 1 Pomodoro (30 mins) every day. The surprising thing you'll find is that that amount is actually enough to get you through school because NO ONE STUDIES IN SCHOOL.

1 Pomodoro a day is enough to be able to play cool stuff on the guitar in 1 month.
1 Pomodoro a day working out is more than enough to build muscle and stay in shape. Heck, for beginners like you even 5 minutes is enough.
1 Pomodoro a day for 1 week is enough to get you to the point where you can feed yourself properly, 2 weeks is enough to become decent at cooking.
0.5 Pomodoro a day of cleaning is enough to keep a clean room clean and make even a very dirty room clean within a week.

I'm 19 and I'd kill to be your age. @ me if you start any of these or something else and need an accountability partner, send me daily reports. Stop rotting on the net while you're 15

I assure you there are plenty of things wrong with you other than your looks that you can fix with barely any effort.

Activity
So far there's no one here