Depression i tried listening to corpsehusbands music and nearly died of cringe

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
thoughts on this guy? seems to be doing well commercially and i don't understand why zoomzoomies like his shit
I used to watch his creepy pastas, he has a good voice for that type of stuff, dont watch his among us vids

comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
brutal blackpill ngl

incel musicians study music theory 10h a day for 10 years and none of their songs even gets to 100k views meanwhile this dude says some basic bars over a half-assed beat and gets 10 million views
People underrate the voicepill. He might be subhuman since he doesn't show his face.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
People underrate the voicepill. He might be subhuman since he doesn't show his face.
still if you dont have the face to match your voice you're just going to sound funny when you speak instead of intimidating and domineering
smart move on his part to not show it - leaves a lot of room for imagination

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I agree. Pretty cringe stuff. Sad because it's almost good but completely misses the mark
his stuff sounds like somebody took all of ghostmanes and lil peeps discography, gave it to a fetal alcohol syndrome downie with hydrocephalus and told him to start making his own music

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
his stuff sounds like somebody took all of ghostmanes and lil peeps discography, gave it to a fetal alcohol syndrome downie with hydrocephalus and told him to start making his own music
i am a fetal alcohol syndrom downie

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
i just tried listening

that shit is hot doodoo

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Literally famous for his voice. Take the voicepill.

Activity
So far there's no one here