I thought gay posting was banned

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
What you kidding me you gave me a warning for a gay thread one time cause I made some thread about a sea urchin sucking dick
ye, if he keeps posting gay stuff and spam gay threads he will get too, that's what i said.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
So when i posted a gay anime gif that was comedic you tell me to cut it out but actual faggets can spam cutting their balls off?
i've deleted most of such threads, when he's overdoing it, if he is gay i can't do anything about it we are not incels.is , ignore him

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So when i posted a gay anime gif that was comedic you tell me to cut it out but actual faggets can spam cutting their balls off?
Exactly my point this niga @Haruhi Suzumiya wants some dick from this faget or something unbelievable

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i've deleted most of such threads, when he's overdoing it, if he is gay i can't do anything about it we are not incels.is , ignore him
Nobody cares if hes gay but every fucking thing this faget says is about getting dick in his ass wtf

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Nobody cares if hes gay but every fucking thing this faget says is about getting dick in his ass wtf
If he keeps spamming such threads , i will do what i have to do, for the mean time, issue was solved so stfu about it, don't fucking act like litle kids

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This niga put a thread that was like a novel long on how to get organism from getting ass fucked unbelievable.

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
if he is gay i can't do anything about it
Don't be so pessimistic. You could try posting more foot pics. If you get him to go from fully gay to female anime feet, that's an improvement. I'm not saying that it's necessarily a mod duty, but from a general human perspective, it's a good thing to do.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Don't be so pessimistic. You could try posting more foot pics. If you get him to go from fully gay to female anime feet, that's an improvement. I'm not saying that it's necessarily a mod duty, but from a general human perspective, it's a good thing to do.
i can post 2d boobs this time, bc i can!!!!
Beach Swimming GIF by HIDIVE

seriously if you guys have an issue with that member and gay posting he makes, make a feedback thread and vote if you want to allow gay posting or gay ppl in here, i can't warn him more , unless he keep spamming them bc we are a male forum and i told him to stop with such threads.
also if you guys don't report threads i can't see every thread or post.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I never put anyone in my ignore list in my life.

That phaggit is the first.

I didn't want to, but his shitposts are too much.

I would reconsider if they were clear troll posts and if they a shred of humor value in them.

But no I couldn't. I failed.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Oops! We ran into some problems.
The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded.

Activity
So far there's no one here