Lifestyle i think my neetdom is genetic lol

CuatroCaminos

CuatroCaminos

NEET
Jul 21, 2021
even when I was a student, I slept two hours before going to school and I used to fall asleep in class lol

and I spent the whole day and night on the internet. sometimes I didn't even go to class, I went wandering around the city (and my parents thought I was in class lol)

Cuatrocaminos

before the internet, when I was nine years old, I used to spend all night watching movies until dawn, or playing resident evil survival in my psx until I saw the sun rise in the morning

fuck, i'm a nocturnal creature

there's no hope for me, there is no way for me to become a normal person and get a job

Last edited:
Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
even when I was a student, I slept two hours before going to school and I used to fall asleep in class lol

and I spent the whole day and night on the internet. sometimes I didn't even go to class, I went wandering around the city (and my parents thought I was in class lol)

View attachment 36470

before the internet, when I was nine years old, I used to spend all night watching movies until dawn, or playing resident evil survival in my psx until I saw the sun rise in the morning

fuck, i'm a nocturnal creature

there's no hope for me, there is no way for me to become a normal person and get a job
Relatable

Activity
So far there's no one here