Serious I think my job centre advisor has cancer

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The women I've been writing about for months here. I was assigned a new advisor, she sounds like young woman in 20s. This older woman was in late 50s maybe. The new advisor said that the other women will be off for a while as she "had bad news just before Christmas". I wonder what that could mean, it could be a relative dying but usually when someone says "they had bad news" they mean they are sick.

I am not saying I am happy about that, I try to be an empathetic truecel but things should be easier with this new advisor as she hasn't been listening to my excuses the past 19 months. It is a clean slate almost.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

:p

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
neet till then when the time comes you come up with a new excuse
Well said, thats the trick. The best bulletproof method of getting neverending jobcenter neetbux is to have a laid back doctor who gives you medical certificates whenever you need them. This way you can always send them to the jobcenter and say you are sick again. :feelsok:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My advisor forgot about me just tell them you will go to college next Year and neet till then when the time comes you come up with a new excuse
It doesn't work like that. They need to call you before every payment is sent out. I've been on since May 2019.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i saw 50 year old or so woman on the bus, with no hair and wrinkled skin. she probably had cancer

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Don't worry Cretin was already on my ignore list. Also that wasn't my job centre advisor. That was a careers officer on the employability course I am on.

Activity
So far there's no one here