i think my brain is melting

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
my memory is shirking my words are garbled nonsense right now as i am typing this i have to use auto correct on every 2 or 3 word i have full blown conversations with myself before i do anything and i acknowledge what i am doing but cant stop doing it i am moving everything and am aware every muscle everything its so difficult i keep waking up midway through sleep i am getting the worst sleep ever i wake up in a sweat but cold still its so fucking odd i just wanna know whats happening

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
my memory is shirking my words are garbled nonsense right now as i am typing this i have to use auto correct on every 2 or 3 word i have full blown conversations with myself before i do anything and i acknowledge what i am doing but cant stop doing it i am moving everything and am aware every muscle everything its so difficult i keep waking up midway through sleep i am getting the worst sleep ever i wake up in a sweat but cold still its so fucking odd i just wanna know whats happening
Schizos.me

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I think its decaying

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
not anymore i went off them @Disorder

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This is what not getting coochie does to a nigga. It makes him insane. Every problem you have can be traced back to not getting coochie.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Bro buy a heated blanket it will cure your night sweats. I had the same issue and I never got it again. There expensive but worth every penny.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
This is what not getting coochie does to a nigga. It makes him insane. Every problem you have can be traced back to not getting coochie.
This is the truth and nothing but the truth.
Human males are the forefront of a dangerous warrior species. We conquer, kill, dominate, lust and procreate.

In Maslows Hierachry of Needs "belonging and love" needs are still in the first most important foundation category of "deficiency needs".
Yet low-T retards deny their own human nature and most important needs.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This is the truth and nothing but the truth.
Human males are the forefront of a dangerous warrior species. We conquer, kill, dominate, lust and procreate.

In Maslows Hierachry of Needs "belonging and love" needs are still in the first most important foundation category of "deficiency needs".
Yet low-T retards deny their own human nature and most important needs.
No acceptance and love = obesity, depression, heart disease = death

I'm almost at heat disease if I dont get my act together I'm probably going to be dead in the next coming years this is what no love has done to this nigga

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
No acceptance and love = obesity, depression, heart disease = death

I'm almost at heat disease if I dont get my act together I'm probably going to be dead in the next coming years this is what no love has done to this nigga
Spot on.
Eat healthier and [UWSL][UWSL]try to start exercising slowly.[/UWSL][/UWSL] I know its cope but we need you around man. But then again not getting love and intimacy will reduce all of our lives anyway.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Spot on.
Eat healthier and [UWSL][UWSL]try to start exercising slowly.[/UWSL][/UWSL] I know its cope but we need you around man. But then again not getting love and intimacy will reduce all of our lives anyway.
Thanks bro that's nice of you to say I'll try my best

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
This reminds me of that BrendioEEE video of him saying that he doesn't even know what's going on except it's in text

Activity
So far there's no one here