Discussion i think it takes great courage to be a neet

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
too scared to not have a job, not be able to pay bills, to be homeless, to wonder what family would think, what roommates would think.

i think thats why ive wagecucked so much.

to be a neet you really have to be selfish and not give a fuck, and not let anyone talk you out of it or affect your judgement to be neet.

was it easy or hard for you guys to choose to be neet? did it take you any strength?

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
too scared to not have a job, not be able to pay bills, to be homeless, to wonder what family would think, what roommates would think.

to be a neet you really have to be selfish and not give a fuck, and not let anyone talk you out of it or affect your judgement to be neet.

was it easy or hard for you guys to choose to be neet? did it take you any strength?
I think it varies from situation from situation, but it has helped me in a lot of ways.

I was able to spend more time in meditation and thought, so I understand myself better now.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
I think it varies from situation from situation, but it has helped me in a lot of ways.

I was able to spend more time in meditation and thought, so I understand myself better now.
i feel like its hard to undetsand yourself if your constantly busy..so i think doing nothing is honestly the better chocice, sometimes...that way when you do something it means more...idk what im trying to say but like being constantly busy isnt always good for growth i guess unless you had enough time to reflect beforehand what you wanted your life to be like.

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
It's extremely unlikely that I could hold down a job, so I'd anyway have to worry about homelessness and being in arrears on various payments. I'd probably worry even more if I were working and had more expanses. I don't think that I'm a particularly selfish person; there are certain jobs (e.g.: sales) that I refuse work because they involve various forms of deceit and I don't want to get rich (or, really, make someone else rich) by duping others. The most difficult aspect would be loneliness. The thought that, in all likelihood, I will never get married and spend the rest of my life alone, still frustrates me.

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
I was homeless for 6 months before when I ran away from home. It wasn’t too bad tbh, all I had to do was keep living in local maccas and occasionally moving from time to time to make it harder for them to track me down (or so I thought). I had my phone, free wifi, they have the dumpsters out back with tons of food and leftovers, and the maccas around here are open 24/7 so they couldn’t legally kick me out.

My dumbfuck mother didn’t even notice I was gone for 6 months until she finally lodged a missing person’s claim and they tracked me down the next day because of my phone.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
i feel like its hard to undetsand yourself if your constantly busy..so i think doing nothing is honestly the better chocice, sometimes...that way when you do something it means more...idk what im trying to say but like being constantly busy isnt always good for growth i guess unless you had enough time to reflect beforehand what you wanted your life to be like.
Yeh, try to self reflect without constant stimulation, and just be.

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
I was homeless for 6 months before when I ran away from home. It wasn’t too bad tbh, all I had to do was keep living in local maccas and occasionally moving from time to time to make it harder for them to track me down (or so I thought). I had my phone, free wifi, they have the dumpsters out back with tons of food and leftovers, and the maccas around here are open 24/7 so they couldn’t legally kick me out.

My dumbfuck mother didn’t even notice I was gone for 6 months until she finally lodged a missing person’s claim and they tracked me down the next day because of my phone.
LifeFuel :p

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

I was homeless for 7 months when I was younger. It wasn't bad at all. I slept in a tent by a river on a $1 inflatable raft that I picked up from the dollar tree. My average day would be waking up early in the morning, usually like 6am~ to the train passing above me, it only bothered me the first few days but soon I started waking up early in the day and waving at the trainman who'd start blaring the train horn every morning when he saw me. I'd swim in the river, I'd fish (and eat the fish, sometimes), I'd walk to the local library. I lived in a small city back then so the computers were usually available and I could extend my time as much as I wanted. Most of the food I'd get were from church drives and dumpster diving.

I've been a NEET for 10 years now, just about. I don't worry about my neetbux getting cut in the future, because I actually enjoyed being homeless a great deal. There's a great deal of true freedom in it, I find myself reminiscing about it fondly sometimes and thinking of becoming homeless on purpose again. I think a lot of NEETs have this abstract horror idea of homelessness when in reality, in any first world country, your quality of life really doesn't change much to be honest once you get the hang of it. About halfway through my homeless arc I had one of those portable energy stations that I'd charge up, then use to charge my laptop that I ended up getting a few months in. I'd download days worth of anime using the library's internet and go back to my tent, lay down and watch anime like normal. I also had weeks worth of food in my tent, which was easy to do, church drives give out so much free food.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
This is putting aside any kind of begging for money type things. I never did that once (too much pride) but I knew a homeless beggar that used to work as the GameStop manager prior to being homeless and was actually making more money panhandling :feelsLUL::feelsLUL: so don't knock the homeless life so fast. It reminds me of what this ex-felon once told me, "I was deathly afraid of prison as a kid. I thought it was one of the worst punishments that existed. Then I got there and found it wasn't too bad. I was like, this is it? This is the only punishment for doing whatever the fuck I want?" guy is back in prison now :feelsLUL:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I agree infact it does I still shutter in the eyes of defeat daily. Nobody gives a fuck about a neet. They secretly want them dead. Most the time neeting chooses you. But in some cases it is a bold decision. But a very lonly one as well.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I didn't choose to be NEET, that would be like saying a man with an injured foot chose to fall down when attempting to walk. My genetics and circumstances brought brought me here.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021

I think it's shamelessness and laziness more than anything because i can say with certainty I'm not courageous.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
I just fell into it, I suppose you could say it was an accumulation of the choices I made up until it happened and I'd agree I had complete (or partial?) agency over the situation but I didn't explicitly choose it

However if I was asked I would explicitly choose it, I couldn't work, far too autistic.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Deep down inside all sane people in this world wish to be a NEET. It's the ultimate king's lifestyle living life on your own terms with 100% freedom.

Most will never openly admit it, they might even be violently opposed to it. But when they are alone in their own four walls, late at night they wish that they could be free as a NEET. If a person somehow finds a way to be a NEET, that's awesome imo. Society should be happy for that person and respect that achievement.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Deep down inside all sane people in this world wish to be a NEET. It's the ultimate king's lifestyle living life on your own terms with 100% freedom.

Most will never openly admit it, they might even be violently opposed to it. But when they are alone in their own four walls, late at night they wish that they could be free as a NEET. If a person somehow finds a way to be a NEET, that's awesome imo. Society should be happy for that person and respect that achievement.
I agree with most of what you said but generally being a neet is more of a popper lifestyle far from a king. No money no honey, no vacation, no money for extra copes. Just eating tv dinners so you dont die. Most neets are mental cells. And if your an affluent neet people will still hate on you for neeting. No love or relationships means a life of misery.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I agree with most of what you said but generally being a neet is more of a popper lifestyle far from a king. No money no honey, no vacation, no money for extra copes. Just eating tv dinners so you dont die. Most neets are mental cells. And if your an affluent neet people will still hate on you for neeting. No love or relationships means a life of misery.
Absolutely. I forgot to add that obviously money is extremely important. Even better would be being a wealthy or lets say financially independent chad neet, just imagine...

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
How often do you receive hate for being a neet? Nobody cares in my area though maybe it's more of an age difference thing. Have to be a proper worker drone or penny pincher caring about your negligible extra amount of taxes every year which would just get sent to the Congo or North Korea otherwise. I'm not a communist but people often criticise communists for claiming to support the working class even though most modern communists apparently don't work. Isn't it better for all communists to just parasite as hard as they can to destabilise things rather than doing disorganised and ultimately meaningless riots? There's an easy justification if you ever do receive hate for being a neet though i doubt it would make much of a difference to the people who hate on neets because they see no possibility of the current system failing and want us all to go to amazon warehouses or other suicide farms.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Every truecel deserves to live a comfy NEET life.

Every normie/chadlite/chad and roastie deserve to wageslave for eternity and give all their money to us.

If I were president I would pass a new bill that would tax all onlyfans and twitch whores and give it to truecel NEETs.

Activity
So far there's no one here