I think i have bpd

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I feel like i can go from being really calm to really angry like quickly depending on what i am thinking.I also like change my ideologies like 200 times depending on what i feel like.Is it over guys?
It's probably a combination of sexual frustration, the feeling of hopelessness and the damaging effects of isolation that make you behave in this unstable way.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
It's probably a combination of sexual frustration, the feeling of hopelessness and the damaging effects of isolation that make you behave in this unstable way.
bro are you really from sweden? i heard everybody works hard over there but in weekends party and get drunk and everybody fucks eachother there all sexhavers brutal

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i have this too, i rage out of nowhere and punch my wall but then after a few minutes icalm down
i believe its called incel rage and its common not a mental illnes so calm ur horses nigga

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
bro are you really from sweden? i heard everybody works hard over there but in weekends party and get drunk and everybody fucks eachother there all sexhavers brutal
What matters is not where I currently live, what matters is where I want to live in the future.
And that is the Netherlands.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
bpd - bipolar or borderline personality?
well i have both

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
i for sure have bpd and no its not because if not getting pussy, retards.
i never want to be in a relationship ever again because of this shit.

Activity
So far there's no one here