Serious I think I am the most mentally ill man in my neighbourhood

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I think my neighborhood has something like 2000 people. There are autists in the community but low functioning autists have ok lives as they don't think that deeply.

I think I am the most mentally ill man in the community yet I doubt I would get accepted for disability bux because they would say my autism isn't severe enough. They would take a look at how I can drive and how I was able to complete my education and say that I am not a disabled man. This won't change the fact that I will neck myself in my 50s so they will be proven wrong in the end.

I'm the only loner in my community, this in itself shows that I am the most mentally ill. Noone knows me in the community anymore, the last time I had contact with people here was 2011 when I was at school. None of the younger crowd even know I exist, if I bumped into any 20 yo from the neighborhood they wouldn't know me.

Given that I am probably the most mentally ill man in my community must mean that I should make it my mission to receive disability bux.

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
You swallow gallons of semen and wear Panties that already puts you in the top 1% of mentally ill males on the planet
Isn't it past your bed time in that Asylum? Better get yourself to bed before the nurses see you up.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
In order to get disabilitybux you need to see a psychatrist and get them to fill out the application as one of the references, have you been to one before?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
In order to get disabilitybux you need to see a psychatrist and get them to fill out the application as one of the references, have you been to one before?
No the only professional I have been in contact with is a CBT therapist who I am enforced to see by the job centre.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
that nigga isnt from america

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
Yo dm me im tryna get SSI

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
No the only professional I have been in contact with is a CBT therapist who I am enforced to see by the job centre.
Yea that wont be enough. Perhaps you can go to your family doctor and request an appointment with a psychiatrist? Or follow the advice that @Lain provided in one of his posts, this is the only way. It is a long process, lots of paperwork etc, but worth it otherwise you will keep getting hassled and be forced to work which is not healthy for you

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Yea that wont be enough. Perhaps you can go to your family doctor and request an appointment with a psychiatrist? Or follow the advice that @Lain provided in one of his posts, this is the only way. It is a long process, lots of paperwork etc, but worth it otherwise you will keep getting hassled and be forced to work which is not healthy for you
I wonder if you did get disability bux would they leave you alone to LDAR. I imagine they would still enforce all kinds of therapy on you and even worse, group meet ups with other mentally ill people.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I wonder if you did get disability bux would they leave you alone to LDAR. I imagine they would still enforce all kinds of therapy on you and even worse, group meet ups with other mentally ill people.
Where I live they dont hassle you at all, like i said the hard part is getting diagnosed in the first place

Activity
So far there's no one here