Serious I think I am fucked both ways

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I am starting to think that this NEETing isn't good for me, I had go to my local town today and I felt so spaced out that it felt like another planet, I am so out of touch with society. Maybe my brain needs to be around people even to soak up the atmosphere even though the anxiety kills me.

I feel as though a big nigger is standing behind me with his 10" BBC dripping in pre cum ready to fuck me in the ass and also I feel that a white Chad is standing Infront of me ready to fuck my mouth. Both directions result in a hard fucking for me, I definitely would be better off dead. The only option is Jew pills to ease the pain of big niggers cock aka waging.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I am starting to think that this NEETing isn't good for me, I had go to my local town today and I felt so spaced out that it felt like another planet, I am so out of touch with society. Maybe my brain needs to be around people even to soak up the atmosphere even though the anxiety kills me.

I feel as though a big nigger is standing behind me with his 10" BBC dripping in pre cum ready to fuck me in the ass and also I feel that a white Chad is standing Infront of me ready to fuck my mouth. Both directions result in a hard fucking for me, I definitely would be better off dead. The only option is Jew pills to ease the pain of big niggers cock aka waging.
Yeah you are cause your a faget now get lost. Looks like tyrone ass fucked you niga. Paybacks a bitch niga.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No you get lost, you are the part time wagie whereas I am a NEET on NEETS.me
Niga what I was neeting when you were in diapers niga. A niga about to go full time neetcel soon niga. I could use a power forward on my neetcel all star team niga. You intrested in starting for a niga.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Look niga I got a squad we got @FeminismIsCancer who's the goat playing point god, @Disorder is my shooting guard niga, @NeverEndingWinter is my small forward niga, now I need a power forward niga you intrested or what niga

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Ok niga you drive a hard bargain. What's a niga got to do to recruit a niga. Fine I'll give you a weeks worth of chicken tendies. So you in niga?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Look niga I got a squad we got @FeminismIsCancer who's the goat playing point god, @Disorder is my shooting guard niga, @NeverEndingWinter is my small forward niga, now I need a power forward niga you intrested or what niga
how the fuck am i not reruited my nigga look at my time only and post to rep i am young neet god and you are neet god

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Never mind then fuck you niga you cant hoop any ways I'm gone niga oh and you ain't invited to a nigas next cook out on his birthday either niga. Too bad cause we has some big booty bitch hoes stopping by the crib later for an ass clapping session. And now your gay ass gonna be all alone with a stick up your ass niga.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
how the fuck am i not reruited my nigga look at my time only and post to rep i am young neet god and you are neet god
Oh I know niga you the goat but your a study chad slayer. These dorks would get on a nigas nerves. You too good for that shit.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'll tell you what I'll make you the general manager niga how dat sound niga. You can boss all these neetcels around niga.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I'll tell you what I'll make you the general manager niga how dat sound niga. You can boss all these neetcels around niga.
your my favorite user on this forum my nigga i dont think i know anybody realer then you no cap

Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021
i think I'm fucked either way because I can't invest in copes for more than a week before I don't care about them. Not even boredom just brainrot. Plus you get used to never doing anything, making it even harder to work without hating it.

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
outsides brutal but I don''t feel like getting fucked in the ass

Activity
So far there's no one here