Serious I think having a cute boyfriend would be comfy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
There are many reasons why having a cute boyfriend would be comfy. Ideally age 18-20 for me because I'm an oldcel and I don't want an old man.

-Don't have to worry about getting her pregnant.

-Don't have to worry about periods.

-Don't have to worry about being pressured into marriage or kids (I don't think anyways)

-Would be in the mood more often, no more being turned down with lame excues.

-Know how a penis works so they know what to do.

-Can share clothes.

-Would be chill and not moody, i want someone laid back.

-Would share similar hobbies and not get bored. can watch animu and not get weird looks.

The one downside is men on average look worse than women, but that's why I want someone younger and not an oldcel like me to improve my chances of being attracted to them.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
Give me moneys and I'll do it
what's your price
Is this what happens when you become an oldcel who has had no success with women all his life?
forgot this point too, feels like with women you have to careermaxx, moneymaxx, supportmax, jestermaxx...it's too much pressure and stress.
& you gotta realize that 99% of gay people are faggots
I kinda would prefer someone just chill and lazy like me, I don't want high maintenance and put on personalities.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Yes. A lot of gay men are incel looking. I theorize homosexuality is an extreme subconscious coping mechanism in order to obtain some form of intimacy that they would not have obtained otherwise. A type of subconscious survival strategy even if it yields no offspring. Also these gay men do not want to confront the fact that they are low value men that society despises.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
So many gay users on here.

The only way I would sleep with a guy is if he is a 10/10 trap and lured me while I am drunk and horny and seduced me with his feminine hips, thighs and tight ass and fucked and grinded my cock with clothes on so I don't see his titless torso and cock.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
For fucksacke what is this character? I've seen him being posted like 10 times.
astolfo. It's basically the figurehead for traps

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

The only way I would sleep with a guy is if he is a 10/10 trap and lured me while I am drunk and horny and seduced me with his feminine hips, thighs and tight ass and fucked and grinded my cock with clothes on so I don't see his titless torso and cock.
Yeah. In the picture with clothes on they might look superior to your average western slut, but going through with it? I dunno man. I am open minded but never have I even considered installing those apps.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
shit comes from there bro

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Yeah. In the picture with clothes on they might look superior to your average western slut, but going through with it? I dunno man. I am open minded but never have I even considered installing those apps.
Me neither. Im not gay, my post is joke. If a trap tried to molest me which would never happen because I am a truecel, I'd tell them to fuck off.

Hypothetically the only way I'd sleep with a guy is if I was unconscious and they molested my dick

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020

Nothing wrong with being gay bigot 🤦‍♂️

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
A faggot's life revolves around eating other men's fresh warm shit. If you are into that, go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here