I support hatred

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I support and encourage hatred chaos and destruction and to the glowfags no this is not satire I don't give a fuck it makes me feel better when normies foids chads boomers and everyone fortunate seethes and cries I sincerely love it so much I get off to that feeling lately I'm deriving pleasure from littering and throwing garbage in public places then watching normies get worked up about it but being too low t to say shit.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
Mention me in your manifesto, based god.
Download

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
I support and encourage hatred chaos and destruction and to the glowfags no this is not satire I don't give a fuck it makes me feel better when normies foids chads boomers and everyone fortunate seethes and cries I sincerely love it so much I get off to that feeling lately I'm deriving pleasure from littering and throwing garbage in public places then watching normies get worked up about it but being too low t to say shit.
If I may be so bold, why is it you feel this way? Your average homo sapiens have no bearing on your day to day life, and may very well be living with trials and tribulations of their very own. And I would like to mention that littering is less of an impact towards "normies" and more destructive towards our environment. Seems rather counter productive doesn't it? What I would recommend is sorting through these feelings you have and dissect them from the very core, find out why you're feeling the way you are. Certaintly, the path to rebuilding one's own mental rift always begins at the core of your motivations.

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
Based, although not really a fan of littering. You need to up your game

Try cutting in line or talking loudly on the phone (even if no one's on the other side). Fight fire with fire. Obnoxious normalfags need to receive a taste of their own medicine :feelsok:

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
R1EBYeF.png

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I can relate to this. I've been saying for years littering is a great cope so is pissing in public spaces. Try this pee in a cup then dump the piss where norm fags walk like a side walk or a parking garage. Make sure you dump it right near there car door so they have to step in your based urine in order to get to there car.

One time these yoga pants hors told me to pick up my trash. I went psycho and called them dumb bitch hors. I enjoy throwing water bottles at hors while I'm driving buy. That's a great way to blow off some steam:feelsheh:

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Tell us more about your ideas

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Best part about smoking is flicking the butt onto the road or dropping it and then stomping it out. I'm too high inhib to litter anything else around other people but if no ones there, I throw my crap out the window when driving.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Best part about smoking is flicking the butt onto the road or dropping it and then stomping it out. I'm too high inhib to litter anything else around other people but if no ones there, I throw my crap out the window when driving.
Save your cig ends for when they run out even when I had a job I'd pick them up off floor if there was at least 3 pulls off it especially if no money left. Probably contributed to my godlike immune system paired with sharing smokes with scabby smackheads.

Activity
So far there's no one here