I stopped tranny drugs

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
Hey boys im back, good to see most of you still neeting :feelscomfy:.
I was never a tranny fyi but the rumors of me being one spreaded because of some closeted fagots in here. I have stopped spiro 4 months ago, my chest is back to normal, looking good :feelsthumb:. Im not gay either, at most 15% so dont expect any bussy. Neet life is calm, I think my parents accepted that their son is a talentless loser, their expectations are at all time low.
Im back playing on pc, my friend got me to play cs again. I clocked 85 hrs in last week, my addiction is back.
I gained some weight, rn at 68kg, 22.5 bmi so not that bad.
That was my summary of last 6 months, nothing special.
Good to be back :yay:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I was never a tranny fyi but the rumors of me being one spreaded because of some closeted fagots in here. I have stopped spiro 4 months ago, my chest is back to normal, looking good :feelsthumb:. Im not gay either, at most 15% so dont expect any bussy. Neet life is calm, I think my parents accepted that their son is a talentless loser, their expectations are at all time low.
Im back playing on pc, my friend got me to play cs again. I clocked 85 hrs in last week, my addiction is back.
Glad to have you back friend, missed ya, glad to hear nothing terrible has happened, it’s been a bit crazy since you’ve left.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yay::yay::yay:

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
You didnt say why you were taking them. I would guess by this post that you took them so you could successfully impress your parents and that thing was trap.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I bet @incelkingkong2 would let you fuck him in the ass tho
AD749957 6F3E 4EC4 B123 941CEFBF8E90

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
You didnt say why you were taking them. I would guess by this post that you took them so you could successfully impress your parents and that thing was trap.
I had some bad acne and hairloss on sides and back of my head. I was taking 100mg of spironolactone, it lowers t by 50%, but it caused small gyno, so i had to stop. I managed hairloss with dutasteride but acne is still hurting my skin

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I don't know who the fuck you are but welcome back my dude

Activity
So far there's no one here