Serious I started weight training again

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I haven't worked out consistently in 8 years, my arms are shaking now after my workout with 6kg dumbbells. If I have to start waging in the new year I want to make it slightly easier on myself by getting myself fitter because at the moment I can't even stand for more than 5 hours. Another thing I am doing is forcing myself to stand for 4 hours every day to strengthen my feet.

I am 247lbs at the moment, I think my persistent diarrhea keeps my weight steady despite all my eating.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Good that you want to lose weight and gain muscle, self improvement is smth I always like to see in other ppl

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Make sure to buy high quality foods, holy shit I've been eating so many shitty carb snacks I feel like I'm overdosing on estrogen, weak body and mind. A few foods that are proven to boost testosterone: Grass-fed beef & lamb organic potatoes, grass-fed butter, extra virgin olive oil, avocad, dark green leafy vegetable, pastured organic eggs, pomegranates, dark berries such as bilberries, red onions, brazil nuts these are all foods that boost testosterone levels and help gain muscle and get shredded faster. I haven't been eating like any of these because I've been rotting but food for thought. You need a lot of healthy fats to boost testosterone levels and protein to repair your beaten dog body after lifting hard. When people say getting fit is 90% diet they're wrong, it's actually more like 99% try getting shredded eating only 30 cent ramen, you won't. Supplements are usually a meme but there are two that are shown to boost testosterone and that's creatine and something called tongkat ali. When I actually eat and do the shit listed here, I feel like a king, reason for that is almost all of these foods when ingested are precursors to dopamine and serotonin production.

If you wanna lose weight, cut out any carbs that aren't complex. Simple carbs will make you a :soy: probably what made you fat to begin with, nobody gets grossly obese eating steak every day, I used to be 270lbs~ (180lbs now) and I used to fuckking down 2 liters of soda, been there, you'll feel better so don't give up :feelsstudy: literally, on a biological level, stress hormones will be significantly lower, you'll have higher dopamine, serotonin, etc signalling. Makes you comfier.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
and if you're a completely broke NEET it's time to welfare maxx and apply for ebt or go to church drives or something

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Also I used to have severe stomach problems from eating like dogshit, something called ulcerative colitis, you ever bleed while shitting? It fucking sucks. I cured it years ago by simply eat a bowl of oatmeal every day. You're probably having diarrhea from your dogshit diet lacking in fiber. Fiber increases the size of your shit and makes it not so watery, so if you start eating some fiber rich foods, you'll be shitting perfect almost you won't even need to wipe. I don't know about you but when I was a fat fuck, the worst feeling in the world was having that poo poo water and having to wipe for eons. Just eat a bowl of oatmeal or a banana or some shit my nigger, this will drastically boost your quality of life very quickly

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
mogger avi ngl is that your motivation?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I run, lift weights and follow a good healthy diet for years now ...still feel like shit most of the time.
But don't get [UWSL][UWSL]discouraged [/UWSL][/UWSL]by me I hope it works for you, good luck.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Also I used to have severe stomach problems from eating like dogshit, something called ulcerative colitis, you ever bleed while shitting? It fucking sucks. I cured it years ago by simply eat a bowl of oatmeal every day. You're probably having diarrhea from your dogshit diet lacking in fiber. Fiber increases the size of your shit and makes it not so watery, so if you start eating some fiber rich foods, you'll be shitting perfect almost you won't even need to wipe. I don't know about you but when I was a fat fuck, the worst feeling in the world was having that poo poo water and having to wipe for eons. Just eat a bowl of oatmeal or a banana or some shit my nigger, this will drastically boost your quality of life very quickly

No I have never seen blood in my shit, I do eat fruit every day though. I've never been on a healthy diet for longer than 1 week so maybe after a few months I will stop having diarrhea. I am not sure I will be happier when on a diet because I was using junk food as an anti depressant and without the junk food I am miserable by default. Most of the time junk food is the only thing I have to look forward to in a day. When I was a wagie it was probably easier because getting home from work was a big dopamine hit in itself so I didn't need the junk food as much.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Make sure to buy high quality foods, holy shit I've been eating so many shitty carb snacks I feel like I'm overdosing on estrogen, weak body and mind. A few foods that are proven to boost testosterone: Grass-fed beef & lamb organic potatoes, grass-fed butter, extra virgin olive oil, avocad, dark green leafy vegetable, pastured organic eggs, pomegranates, dark berries such as bilberries, red onions, brazil nuts these are all foods that boost testosterone levels and help gain muscle and get shredded faster. I haven't been eating like any of these because I've been rotting but food for thought. You need a lot of healthy fats to boost testosterone levels and protein to repair your beaten dog body after lifting hard. When people say getting fit is 90% diet they're wrong, it's actually more like 99% try getting shredded eating only 30 cent ramen, you won't. Supplements are usually a meme but there are two that are shown to boost testosterone and that's creatine and something called tongkat ali. When I actually eat and do the shit listed here, I feel like a king, reason for that is almost all of these foods when ingested are precursors to dopamine and serotonin production.

If you wanna lose weight, cut out any carbs that aren't complex. Simple carbs will make you a :soy: probably what made you fat to begin with, nobody gets grossly obese eating steak every day, I used to be 270lbs~ (180lbs now) and I used to fuckking down 2 liters of soda, been there, you'll feel better so don't give up :feelsstudy: literally, on a biological level, stress hormones will be significantly lower, you'll have higher dopamine, serotonin, etc signalling. Makes you comfier.
There goes this nigga again with his grass fed lamb:feelslol: I just take anti daria pills but eating more fiber is better. You never returned my pm dog wtf.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I haven't worked out consistently in 8 years, my arms are shaking now after my workout with 6kg dumbbells. If I have to start waging in the new year I want to make it slightly easier on myself by getting myself fitter because at the moment I can't even stand for more than 5 hours. Another thing I am doing is forcing myself to stand for 4 hours every day to strengthen my feet.

I am 247lbs at the moment, I think my persistent diarrhea keeps my weight steady despite all my eating.
the hard part is doing it daily i believe in u mate just keep at it and it will be worth it

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
There goes this nigga again with his grass fed lamb:feelslol: I just take anti daria pills but eating more fiber is better. You never returned my pm dog wtf.
wait 'till I start slaying my nigga, 200% testosterone boost per serving of grass fed lamb, going to be getting coochie on the daily soon and will be mogging everyone here :feelsstudy:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021

How do you afford all this high quality food? I only get 260/month now and a week or so later I have #4 left. My family mostly just buys processed foods so I eat what I'm given and don't complain, only decent protein source is eggs which I eat quite a lot of. Not much options in terms of veggies either except on sunday. Is it worth buying some of that Tongkat Ali with my last scraps of money despite having a largely unhealthy diet? Found some for #4 on ebay and i have about #4.35 in my bank.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
How do you afford all this high quality food? I only get 260/month now and a week or so later I have #4 left. My family mostly just buys processed foods so I eat what I'm given and don't complain, only decent protein source is eggs which I eat quite a lot of. Not much options in terms of veggies either except on sunday. Is it worth buying some of that Tongkat Ali with my last scraps of money despite having a largely unhealthy diet? Found some for #4 on ebay and i have about #4.35 in my bank.
Article new ehow images a07 vb km out ebt card sent 800x800

I get $233 a month in food stamps and I have $290 each month to spend on whatever I want, I spend a lot of that on food, when I'm not on drugs or something being a degenerate hedonist

There's been a few studies done of men taking anywhere from 500-800mg of tongkat ali a day and it raising their free testosterone levels by around 30% that is fucking yuuuuge and the only supplement that I can think aside from actually banging testosterone or sketchy research chemicals that has such a huge impact. I think the biggest natural impact on your testosterone levels and overall comfort is getting consistent sleep, if you fuck up your sleep, you get huge spikes of stress hormones and your testosterone levels plummet. If you only have $4 why not, not like you can buy anything much with just $4 :feelsdetective: you should convince your family to buy you cheap shit and also budget max. That's what I did when I was a poor NEET. Oats, rice, chicken breasts, bananas, tuna, eggs, peanut butter, beans, spinach, these are cheap as fuck foods :feelsok:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

He goes into detail more about tongkat ali at around 1:40:00 in the video though there's a lot of solid advice in here that I'd recommend watching bits of it. Most of the stuff I'm talking about I'm just reiterating from this guy and from studies I've looked up. This is a gigachad 500 IQ scientist man, I've tried out some of the things he's recommended before and they've made me very comfy.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here