Serious I spent my day in the city

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Average women are so ugly, jesus christ. I am an incel but I still can't grasp how normoloids cope with this. Maybe my perception has been totally fucked by 2dpill. Seriously, majority is fat and has a like 2kg of makeup on their faces (it's so obvious) jfl. Just looking at them resulted in negative dopamine. A trip through few pages of safebooru.org mogs looking at those creatures.

I can't fathom how people can simp and spend money on them.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Oh really? I went to the city yesterday and I saw hundreds of chadlites and stacies. I thanked god I was behind a cars window, for the mog would make me collapse.
You probably have dogshit standards. I have noticed that majority of men do. If you start analyzing faces and looking at them objectively you will change your mind.
Real stacies are just as rare as true chads.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
If you start analyzing faces and looking at them objectively you will change your mind.

Let's talk about social media! — HOMEROOM

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
I'm in third world , so everyone has always been ugly. It's definitely rarer for me to encounter a facially attractive than one with a hot body.

The 2dpill has definitely inflated my standarts , once you go down this road , you're never the same

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Don't you live in a Slavic country? I thought girls there were hot. Do yourself a favor and never go to the USA, standards for women there are so low, you'll rope
Never understood EE girl worship, you guys must have some kind of ogres if you find EE girls extremely attractive. Also slavic girls tend to have fucking evil ass stares, how can men find it attractive?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Average women are so ugly, jesus christ. I am an incel but I still can't grasp how normoloids cope with this. Maybe my perception has been totally fucked by 2dpill. Seriously, majority is fat and has a like 2kg of makeup on their faces (it's so obvious) jfl. Just looking at them resulted in negative dopamine. A trip through few pages of safebooru.org mogs looking at those creatures.

I literally have the same experience, actual top tier gl people are hard af to find

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
but I still can't grasp how normoloids cope with this.

simple.
Meat 🥩 and 🕳.

Also I know certain people who finds 2d as unappealing because they look too artificial and flat.
2d is like fucking a plastic cup and it's mostly aesthetics and eye candy rather than that raw natural lust for meat.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
Women are as bad looking as males it just looksmaxxing (aka makeup)
women are males just with undeveloped micro dick penis and balls split into walls and slightly different set of hormones.

Women are basically far left creatures and men are far right or something like that. It's like women are overpolished faggots than men simply simp to fuck their dick.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
women are males just with undeveloped micro dick penis and balls split into walls and slightly different set of hormones.

Women are basically far left creatures and men are far right or something like that. It's like women are overpolished faggots than men simply simp to fuck their dick.
well the funny part about that is in the value of a male from genetics perspective is higher than thats of a female since males only develop in food rich environment with equal rate as females while in poor environment (which is how things are actually designed to be) females actually have higher ratio whichs means males are more rewarded to exist and also riskier

:soy: b-but females have 1 egg a month and males 60 sextilillion sperm. yes thats the point

and more importantly give me the tranny sauce please i beg you for the third time

Activity
So far there's no one here