Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
How much did you smoke?

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
that's a lot and I'm a daily smoker. the only problem with weed is that it is expensive

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Brutally over for druggies
Nonono1

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
I don't understand how some people can go out in public while high
I did it once and I'm never doing it again
Yeah man weed gives me so much fucking anxiety. When high out in public I feel like everyone is looking at me and knows I'm high. And that the cops are looming around waiting to arrest me for public intoxication or something.

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
Yeah man weed gives me so much fucking anxiety. When high out in public I feel like everyone is looking at me and knows I'm high. And that the cops are looming around waiting to arrest me for public intoxication or something.
Maybe try an indica strain if you haven't already. They don't make the anxiety go away for me but they do diminish it a lot.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I don't understand how some people can go out in public while high
I did it once and I'm never doing it again
It’s scary af. Time appears distorted and you aren’t sure whether you are dreaming or if it’s real. Crossing a street seems like it’s taking forever and you’re wondering whether you’ll make it or not.

Bolewoy

Bolewoy

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
Mogs me since your brain seems to handle the effects of weed fairly well.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Mogs me since your brain seems to handle the effects of weed fairly well.
yeah I was pretty self aware but I just got a bad fucking cold at the same time so welp

PS: No one found out lolol

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
weed is legal in my state now and I would never smoke weed illegally anymore, would be too stressful

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Bro I just smoked weed for the first time and I can barely function in public although people don't notice a difference
neet sucks why add being a drug addict to it

H

HikiNEET

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I've sworn to not take any substances given my experience with drinking. Mind-altering substances are not for me. They make me do stupid things.

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I did it at a party and I got to a point where the group that was there all paid attention to what I was talking about but at one point I had some lucidity and I realized that the one talking wasn't really me, that it was a false version of me.

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
good for u but dont hook its gateway drug when only effects are paranoq and anxious mind

and can be expensive cope

Activity
So far there's no one here