I sent my normie friend a copypasta and he called me disgusting

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I sent my normie friend the following copypasta and he called me disgusting. I kind of regret it now.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
islam was right 80% of men are conformist cucks can't do anything about it

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I sent my normie friend the following copypasta and he called me disgusting. I kind of regret it now.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
here is the original.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Your friend is a male feminist he did you a favor dont speak to normies. all they want is to stifle your speach and personality dont let them censor you it's not your fault there not enlightened or too afraid to except reality and get offended by it. It always better to weed out normies but shit testing them so you dont waist your time

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Your friend is a male feminist he did you a favor dont speak to normies. all they want is to stifle your speach and personality dont let them censor you it's not your fault there not enlightened or too afraid to except reality and get offended by it. It always better to weed out normies but shit testing them so you dont waist your time
Yeah I am planning to cut off my friends

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
image.png

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Files are still being uploaded. Are you sure you want to submit this form?

Attachments

• 1619272552502.png
    1619272552502.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 52
Activity
So far there's no one here