Venting I sent my curriculum to a 150 companies and applied to 40 job offer

• Thread starter الطائر ابن لا أحد
  • Start date
الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Since the begging of this summer I sent emails with my curriculum vitae to 150 companies in the province I live in, some of them would take 2 hours of commune to get in. Applied for job offers online and even news paper offers for god's sake, who does that anymore.

God I feel so defeated, I know that I don't have good education, just some stupid degree from a vocational school but still, I should at least be able to get called for a job interview.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Did you include picture and height? Just fraud them both and you will see the difference change your name to its probaply ethnic

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Did you include picture and height? Just fraud them both and you will see the difference change your name to its probaply ethnic
I got an average of 6.5/10 when I made a throw away account on lookism and I didn't put my height.

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
the first few times I didn't put my picture and nobody called me :feelsLUL:

innocent21

innocent21

NEET
Jul 4, 2021
Change your race to white and use an english sounding name and see what the difference is.
Change your sex from male to female while applying to sales and service industry jobs where appearance and feminine charm matters to get hired, and see what the difference is.
Countless studies have been done to prove the direct discrimination and positive discrimination regarding this.

Either that or your CV and digital footprint indicates that you're asocial, vapid and lame (eg. being autistic) or a Human Resources nightmare (eg. putting your pronouns on your CV to say you're non-binary which lets them know you micro-analyse and get offended and triggered by everything).

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here