Venting I relapsed at 125th day of nofap

Viv

Viv

Revengecel
Nov 30, 2020
I was at the train station and keep in mind that it was crowded. I was standing near the doorway for a few minutes and then suddenly, I felt something in my left arm, it was soft and pointy. I then looked to my left and I saw a very petite girl with medium-sized breasts and very visible nipples, I immediately got a rock hard boner. when I got home, I laid down on my bed and tried to relive the moment when I felt the boob of a hot girl. I was using all my focus to attempt to get a hands free orgasm and it was a success! I ejaculated but the orgasm was disappointing, it was weak, I needed to fap my dick to compensate for the disappointing orgasm, I can't help myself but I did it anyway. guess what, it made no difference, the orgasm was still weak but slightly stronger and I was so mad at myself, I just can't believe that I wasted 125 days of nofapping for a stupid urge that just ended up in a stupid orgasm, I felt so stupid, I hate myself.

also confession: I did hands free orgasm intentionally for 10x during the period of 125 days of nofapping (I didn't used visual/audio stimulation, it was mere imagination), though I didn't counted it as relapse, I thought that was a way to bypass to system because it doesn't really involve touching of your dick to orgasm, you use your mind instead to orgasm. I did it whenever I feel like I need an outlet for my insane sex drive.

This is actually what didn't happen but it was close to this, I just painted the story like this out of fear of getting so much backlash, the story itself is much more embarrassing, it involved JB, groping, and major suicide fuel.

Should I tell the real story?

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I was at the train station and keep in mind that it was crowded. I was standing near the doorway for a few minutes and then suddenly, I felt something in my left arm, it was soft and pointy. I then looked to my left and I saw a very petite girl with medium-sized breasts and very visible nipples, I immediately got a rock hard boner. when I got home, I laid down on my bed and tried to relive the moment when I felt the boob of a hot girl. I was using all my focus to attempt to get a hands free orgasm and it was a success! I ejaculated but the orgasm was disappointing, it was weak, I needed to fap my dick to compensate for the disappointing orgasm, I can't help myself but I did it anyway. guess what, it made no difference, the orgasm was still weak but slightly stronger and I was so mad at myself, I just can't believe that I wasted 125 days of nofapping for a stupid urge that just ended up in a stupid orgasm, I felt so stupid, I hate myself.

also confession: I did hands free orgasm intentionally for 10x during the period of 125 days of nofapping (I didn't used visual/audio stimulation, it was mere imagination), though I didn't counted it as relapse, I thought that was a way to bypass to system because it doesn't really involve touching of your dick to orgasm, you use your mind instead to orgasm. I did it whenever I feel like I need an outlet for my insane sex drive.

This is actually what didn't happen but it was close to this, I just painted the story like this out of fear of getting so much backlash, the story itself is much more embarrassing, it involved JB, groping, and major suicide fuel.

Should I tell the real story?
No fap is cope

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
guy fucks a pillow and counts it as a non jerkoff

Viv

Viv

Revengecel
Nov 30, 2020
No fap is cope
IK but I don't do this shit for expecting retarded outcomes such as superpowers or magically getting women like what the nofap community says. I do this to keep on going, I told myself that I can only fap if I earned 100$ of the internet, right now I'm doing everything I can to achieve my goal, I'm learning poker, day trading, ewhoring, and all sorts of shit just to earn one hundred dollars and jack off as a reward, also nofapping for a long period of time and jacking off feels good, the orgasm is strong and you will cum a lot. btw, I still haven't earned 100$, it's taking me forever.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
so it wasnt 125 days of nofap lel

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Wtf most I've ever done is only like 2 weeks

Activity
So far there's no one here