Venting I relapsed at 125th day of nofap

Viv

Viv

Revengecel
Nov 30, 2020
I was at the train station and keep in mind that it was crowded. I was standing near the doorway for a few minutes and then suddenly, I felt something in my left arm, it was soft and pointy. I then looked to my left and I saw a very petite girl with medium-sized breasts and very visible nipples, I immediately got a rock hard boner. when I got home, I laid down on my bed and tried to relive the moment when I felt the boob of a hot girl. I was using all my focus to attempt to get a hands free orgasm and it was a success! I ejaculated but the orgasm was disappointing, it was weak, I needed to fap my dick to compensate for the disappointing orgasm, I can't help myself but I did it anyway. guess what, it made no difference, the orgasm was still weak but slightly stronger and I was so mad at myself, I just can't believe that I wasted 125 days of nofapping for a stupid urge that just ended up in a stupid orgasm, I felt so stupid, I hate myself.

also confession: I did hands free orgasm intentionally for 10x during the period of 125 days of nofapping (I didn't used visual/audio stimulation, it was mere imagination), though I didn't counted it as relapse, I thought that was a way to bypass to system because it doesn't really involve touching of your dick to orgasm, you use your mind instead to orgasm. I did it whenever I feel like I need an outlet for my insane sex drive.

This is actually what didn't happen but it was close to this, I just painted the story like this out of fear of getting so much backlash, the story itself is much more embarrassing, it involved JB, groping, and major suicide fuel.

Should I tell the real story?

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I was at the train station and keep in mind that it was crowded. I was standing near the doorway for a few minutes and then suddenly, I felt something in my left arm, it was soft and pointy. I then looked to my left and I saw a very petite girl with medium-sized breasts and very visible nipples, I immediately got a rock hard boner. when I got home, I laid down on my bed and tried to relive the moment when I felt the boob of a hot girl. I was using all my focus to attempt to get a hands free orgasm and it was a success! I ejaculated but the orgasm was disappointing, it was weak, I needed to fap my dick to compensate for the disappointing orgasm, I can't help myself but I did it anyway. guess what, it made no difference, the orgasm was still weak but slightly stronger and I was so mad at myself, I just can't believe that I wasted 125 days of nofapping for a stupid urge that just ended up in a stupid orgasm, I felt so stupid, I hate myself.

also confession: I did hands free orgasm intentionally for 10x during the period of 125 days of nofapping (I didn't used visual/audio stimulation, it was mere imagination), though I didn't counted it as relapse, I thought that was a way to bypass to system because it doesn't really involve touching of your dick to orgasm, you use your mind instead to orgasm. I did it whenever I feel like I need an outlet for my insane sex drive.

This is actually what didn't happen but it was close to this, I just painted the story like this out of fear of getting so much backlash, the story itself is much more embarrassing, it involved JB, groping, and major suicide fuel.

Should I tell the real story?
No fap is cope

Raguel

Raguel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
guy fucks a pillow and counts it as a non jerkoff

Viv

Viv

Revengecel
Nov 30, 2020
No fap is cope
IK but I don't do this shit for expecting retarded outcomes such as superpowers or magically getting women like what the nofap community says. I do this to keep on going, I told myself that I can only fap if I earned 100$ of the internet, right now I'm doing everything I can to achieve my goal, I'm learning poker, day trading, ewhoring, and all sorts of shit just to earn one hundred dollars and jack off as a reward, also nofapping for a long period of time and jacking off feels good, the orgasm is strong and you will cum a lot. btw, I still haven't earned 100$, it's taking me forever.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
so it wasnt 125 days of nofap lel

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

NEEK
Nov 29, 2020
Wtf most I've ever done is only like 2 weeks