Story I regret saving my friends life.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
This was long time ago. We came to my place from night of drinking. He crashed on the floor.
I woke up middle of the night on some weird choking noises. He was laying on his back, mouth full of bubbling vomit. I kicked him on his side and around 2 liters of vomit came out. Waited till morning with a crippling hangover to see that he was okay.
He somehow remembered it and gave him some sort of safe feeling with me. We became closer and shared all kinds of stuff, until one day. He came to me and asked my help to rape someone, and that I could participate too. Now this bitch would have had it coming but this was not my cup of tee and it doesn't go well with my values. So I had to refuse and he didn't take it well, since I was his safe heaven when it came to not feel lonely and unaccepted.
We were having some days off from school. One day he told me that one of our friends who was on a vacation in another country had died. That made such a wreck. My whole rest of the days off were ruined and after that when I went back to the school, our friend who was supposed to be dead was live and well.
Then it became clear to me, he resented me for not going with him on his rape revenge. He turned everyone against me and hardcore bullied me.
I'd like to say later something nice happened but no, this is where this bleak trauma of mine ends.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
This was long time ago. We came to my place from night of drinking. He crashed on the floor.
I woke up middle of the night on some weird choking noises. He was laying on his back, mouth full of bubbling vomit. I kicked him on his side and around 2 liters of vomit came out. Waited till morning with a crippling hangover to see that he was okay.
He somehow remembered it and gave him some sort of safe feeling with me. We became closer and shared all kinds of stuff, until one day. He came to me and asked my help to rape someone, and that I could participate too. Now this bitch would have had it coming but this was not my cup of tee and it doesn't go well with my values. So I had to refuse and he didn't take it well, since I was his safe heaven when it came to not feel lonely and unaccepted.
We were having some days off from school. One day he told me that one of our friends who was on a vacation in another country had died. That made such a wreck. My whole rest of the days off were ruined and after that when I went back to the school, our friend who was supposed to be dead was live and well.
Then it became clear to me, he resented me for not going with him on his rape revenge. He turned everyone against me and hardcore bullied me.
I'd like to say later something nice happened but no, this is where this bleak trauma of mine ends.
I think you would have regretted not saving his life, too. We can't win.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Didn read all but the guy is based for etc

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
How are you sure he was going to die? Doesn't seem like that imo

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
How are you sure he was going to die? Doesn't seem like that imo
When bubbles come out, his lungs are struggling with the vomit. This is a very common cause of death for unconscious people.

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
When bubbles come out, his lungs are struggling with the vomit. This is a very common cause of death for unconscious people.
Bruh either way, you did it cause u freaked. Not like you were throwing a dice deciding whether to help him or not while standing there. More so u didn't wake up by your decision everything happened in automode.
So magic word for u: cope

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
He turned everyone against me and hardcore bullied me.
Doesn't sound like a real friend if he'd do that. Really shitty human being actually given he owns you his life.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Activity
So far there's no one here