LOL I regained access to my PayPal

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
I got an e-mail, where I was told that they checked my account again and afterwards lifted the restrictions. So this means it didn't have to do with the fact that all my personal info was fake, but rather because my first ebay product also had to be send back, which for them seemingly meant that I was untrustworthy. Jfl @ PayPal. I bet I'll get another e-mail in which they say they thought about it again and are going to close it or smth. Btw. these cunts are still holding back my money for 2 more weeks. Worst customer support ever.

Last edited:
jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I got an e-mail, where I was told that they checked my account again and afterwards lifted the restrictions. So this means it didn't have to do with the fact that all my personal info was fake, but rather because my first ebay product also had to be send back, which for them seemingly meant that I was untrustworthy. Jfl @ PayPal. I bet I'll get another e-mail in which they say they thought about it again and are going to close it or smth. Btw. these cunts are still holding back my money for 2 more weeks. Worst customer support ever.
the cucks probably spent your money on only fans

Activity
So far there's no one here