I probably wouldn’t have a napoleon complex if my parents would’ve given me a heads up when I was a kid

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021
If my parents would’ve told me that I was gonna grow up to be a short man then I would’ve been prepared it wouldn’t have come as a surprise that I’m shorter than 9/10 people I see in public NINE OUTTA TEN

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
height mogging is the most brootal form of mogging in existence. There's no coping even with a 10/10 face if the other guy towers over you and makes you look like a little kid.

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021
height mogging is the most brootal form of mogging in existence. There's no coping even with a 10/10 face if the other guy towers over you and makes you look like a little kid.
Right what good is it having an attractive face if you’re 5’4

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Right what good is it having an attractive face if you’re 5’4
Bro, imagine if an attractive 6 foot man got heightmogged by 7 foot normie. It's still brootal for the 6 footlet in this case.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Bro, imagine if an attractive 6 foot man got heightmogged by 7 foot normie. It's still brootal for the 6 footlet in this case.
yeah but less so because he's being compared to a genetic anomaly. Still the second tallest guy in the room

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
How tall are you op?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
The thing is, as 6 you wont constantly run into 7 foot freaks. But if you are 5'4 its fucking over, everyone including most girls will height vmog you

Activity
So far there's no one here