LOL I predict that it's gonna be over for this forum soon

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
After the initial wave of .me and .co members, I feel like this place will be normie central. There are no requirements for this site except not being female, you can be faggot or a literal chad slayer and you'll still be allowed. You don't even have to be a NEET to be in this forum jfl.

My biggest fear about a non .me/ .co userbase is that we will eventually bring back virgin shaming along with other NPC mentalities, those places are the only places in the entire internet where people don't intentionally brag and are empathetic to each other's situation.

I feel like having anyone allowed would ruin the comfiness of the forum and ruin any sense of connection and understanding. Right now it's decent I guess, but when newbie lurkers join, it's unironically over for this site. It'll feel like the usual apathetic shit hole like most forums are these days with narcs and normie mentality, like face book and reddit.

The perfect outcome for this forum is to be a place full of out casts, doing so will make members connected to each other with a common struggle, the platidude of our lives would conjure empathy and understanding. But I doubt that'll happen for the reasons I stated.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Mods should make a no virgin shaming and no bragging rule. I don't thing normalfags will join this site because none of them frequent forums and any IT user who joins will most likely get banned for trolling.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Mods should make a no virgin shaming and no bragging rule. I don't thing normalfags will join this site because none of them frequent forums and any IT user who joins will most likely get banned for trolling.
I doubt sarge will ever listen, I don't think I've ever seen him change a rule. IDK about norms not joining however, this place is pretty much .co-lite and I imagine that alot of lurkers who were too scared to join .co/ were offended by it will be twinkled down here

Last edited:
comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I doubt sarge will ever listen, I don't think I've ever seen him change a rule. IDK about norms not joining however, this place is pretty much .co-lite and imagine that alot of lurkers who were too scared to join .co/ were offended by it will be twinkled down here
The forum is pretty new, I assume (and hope that) new rules will be added depending what kind of users join in the future. I agree with @Fabio, there should be strong gatekeeping. This forum should be for blackpilled men only because if the polar opposite of us joins (cucks, pro lgbt etc)this forum will turn into a shit fest with loads of political fights.

Last edited:
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
The forum is pretty new, I assume (and hope that) new rules will be added depending what kind of users join in the future. I agree with @Fabio, there should be strong gatekeeping. This forum should be for blackpilled men only because if the polar opposite of us joins (cucks, pro lgbt etc)this forum will turn into a shit fest with loads of political fights.
you could be right, but I don't think this will happen

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I don't consider myself part of the .co/.me userbase, so I'm not as concerned about where the users come from as long as the screening is effective. I think perhaps a minimum word limit on the application might be something to consider because I got accepted with just 1 sentence so it shouldn't be that difficult for people who want to bring that NPC mentality here, to join.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
After the initial wave of .me and .co members, I feel like this place will be normie central. There are no requirements for this site except not being female, you can be faggot or a literal chad slayer and you'll still be allowed. You don't even have to be a NEET to be in this forum jfl.

My biggest fear about a non .me/ .co userbase is that we will eventually bring back virgin shaming along with other NPC mentalities, those places are the only places in the entire internet where people don't intentionally brag and are empathetic to each other's situation.

I feel like having anyone allowed would ruin the comfiness of the forum and ruin any sense of connection and understanding. Right now it's decent I guess, but when newbie lurkers join, it's unironically over for this site. It'll feel like the usual apathetic shit hole like most forums are these days with narcs and normie mentality, like face book and reddit.

The perfect outcome for this forum is to be a place full of out casts, doing so will make members connected to each other with a common struggle, the platidude of our lives would conjure empathy and understanding. But I doubt that'll happen for the reasons I stated.
are you sure it is gonna get flooded with Normies? I think it doesn't really have much attraction to Non-NEETS or people who just want to relax, congregate, and support eachother

Usually on the other forums it is more a community of division but maybe us Early Users can make it a safe haven

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Don't think there should be too much gatekeeping, after all this is neets.me not incels.co

I do think some rules are necessary just for the success of this forum and not necessarily because they are ethically required or relevant to the forum topic, i.e. no women. I personally wouldn't be opposed to women posting on this forum but with the extreme disdain the overwhelming majority of the community has for women I don't think it would be productive for anyone if women were allowed.

As for Chads, you won't be able to tell if someone is Chad unless they tell you, and tbh they shouldn't just sprinkle their advantages around on a forum that specifically caters to phenotypically-disadvantaged people. So I am not against Chads, as long as they don't tell you unsolicited, without being specifically asked (i.e. in a PM) if they are Chads. Chads can be NEET.

As my above point about Chads already illustrated there should be a rule about humble bragging. Literally going on anywhere (insta, facebook, etc.) gets you bombarded with people who show off their oh-so pretty looks or successful life etc. and tbh there's no need for that on this forum.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Even though this forum is technically not an incel forum and normies would be allowed because even they can technically be NEET, I must say sex havers and women ruin online forums and spaces.

But if you're advocating for sex-havers to stay away, you are filtering by inceldom, basically making incelslite.co, which isn't really a niche that's necessary. The niche is NEET, not inceldom.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Neets.me, not incels.me.

As long as humble bragging and virgin shaming are disallowed, non incels should be able to be here as well.
Don't think there should be too much gatekeeping, after all this is neets.me not incels.co

I do think some rules are necessary just for the success of this forum and not necessarily because they are ethically required or relevant to the forum topic, i.e. no women. I personally wouldn't be opposed to women posting on this forum but with the extreme disdain the overwhelming majority of the community has for women I don't think it would be productive for anyone if women were allowed.

As for Chads, you won't be able to tell if someone is Chad unless they tell you, and tbh they shouldn't just sprinkle their advantages around on a forum that specifically caters to phenotypically-disadvantaged people. So I am not against Chads, as long as they don't tell you unsolicited, without being specifically asked (i.e. in a PM) if they are Chads. Chads can be NEET.

As my above point about Chads already illustrated there should be a rule about humble bragging. Literally going on anywhere (insta, facebook, etc.) gets you bombarded with people who show off their oh-so pretty looks or successful life etc. and tbh there's no need for that on this forum.
Pretty much what @NeverEndingWinter said
Even though this forum is technically not an incel forum and normies would be allowed because even they can technically be NEET, I must say sex havers and women ruin online forums and spaces.

This place is doomed to be a cesspool of a normie hivemind due to the fact that this forum is open to everyone. It is technically a NEET forum but what's the point of sticking to it when being a NEET isn't a requirement? Only a NEET forum in name.

Regardless, this place will prolly turn to shit

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
But if you're advocating for sex-havers to stay away, you are filtering by inceldom, basically making incelslite.co, which isn't really a niche that's necessary. The niche is NEET, not inceldom.
They can join. I'm just saying sex havers ruin these kinds of places, usually.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
It is technically a NEET forum but what's the point of sticking to it when being a NEET isn't a requirement? Only a NEET forum in name.

The main forum is dedicated to NEET topics, but if someone who isn't NEET but shares common interests they could still post in the off topic forum.

Similarly, if someone transitions to wagy, should they leave the forum even if they are a valued contributor? Right now I'm NEET, and although I am ideologically opposed to working (as I've outlined in other threads), if there is an opportunity for me to earn a lot of money with relatively little effort in a job that I don't despise to the core I may consider taking it. That doesn't change my beliefs or opinions on NEETdom, blackpill, etc.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
They can join. I'm just saying sex havers ruin these kinds of places, usually.
They can and will. Having a shit lonely life is generally correlated with empathy and self reflection. Imagine being a NEET due to your autism, low IQ, bullying, lack of connections, anxiety, then having to share this place with a normie faggot who never faced any problems in his life and just joined for le epic memes. A chad NEET and an incel NEET completely different things, one is usually a result of things out of their control while the other is of their own choice and never faced any obstacles

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
The main forum is dedicated to NEET topics, but if someone who isn't NEET but shares common interests they could still post in the off topic forum.

Similarly, if someone transitions to wagy, should they leave the forum even if they are a valued contributor? Right now I'm NEET, and although I am ideologically opposed to working (as I've outlined in other threads), if there is an opportunity for me to earn a lot of money with relatively little effort in a job that I don't despise to the core I may consider taking it. That doesn't change my beliefs or opinions on NEETdom, blackpill, etc.
I'm was pointing out how this forum is directionless. It's for NEETs while also not for NEETs., which is why it'll probably become shit. .co was clearly for incels and ugly lonely men by proxy. What does this place have? NEETs, and who by proxy? pretty much no target demographic overlap, NEETs are already made up of a huge variety of people and you don't even need to be a NEET to join

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
They can and will. Having a shit lonely life is generally correlated with empathy and self reflection. Imagine being a NEET due to your autism, low IQ, bullying, lack of connections, anxiety, then having to share this place with a normie faggot who never faced any problems in his life and just joined for le epic memes.

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
Why would they join a place that is presumably .co-lite when they can join the real thing and stack up on followers?

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Why would they join a place that is presumably .co-lite when they can join the real thing and stack up on followers?
Sarge's forums are a zoo, people visit them because they find the users to keep interesting to observe, many often participate in it for fun or to rile up to the animals. .co's application is strict and also disallows VPN, also this place is alot less extreme than .co, so it's more normshit friendly.

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
Sarge's forums are a zoo, people visit them because they find the users to keep interesting to observe, many often participate in it for fun or to rile up to the animals. .co's application is strict and also disallows VPN, also this place is alot less extreme than .co, so it's more normshit friendly.
We're talking about a hypothetical future. As of now, .co is a far more established place, with far more users. Ultimately, what norms, women and trolls want is attention; the biggest ruckus will be stirred on the bigger forum. It's why, despite being second largest, .me doesn't have the amount of female users .co has, or an entire subreddit dedicated to sharing screenshots of its threads, or distinct worship cliques.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020

To sum it up easily, here's a comparison.
Who is an incel? A lonely ugly man who's been outcasted in life. These men have created a community around it, with a culture and understanding.

Who is a NEET? Someone who is a NEET, also, literally everyone would become a NEET if they could. From your slayer chad to your eugene incel, noone except for like 2 people on this planet willingly wage. Everyone would prefer to sit on their ass and do nothing than to wage, there's really no bond between them and us, it's like the same bond I have with people with the fact that be both drink water

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Yeah I’m definitely not OK with chads or chadlites but I guess I can’t be picky about nearcel types as I fit the bill.

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020

after the initial wave of .me and .co members, no one even joined this forum jfl.
it's more than a week past, it was 280 and now it's like 288. calm down nigga
nobody will use neets.me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
The owner of these websites has stated that these are expensive sites to keep up. Yesterday at times there were only 25 users online. Unfortunately for some reason, NEETs/loners are not attracted to this site. I understand your concerns but the priority should be keeping things lively here. We gain new users constantly but they barely stay active if not at all. Keep up with high effort posts so we bring value to this site. If we get pushed around in the future, then let's look out for each other.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
after the initial wave of .me and .co members, no one even joined this forum jfl.
it's more than a week past after the big wave, it was 280 and now it's like 288. calm down nigga
nobody will use neets.me
Lifefuel.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
The owner of these websites has stated that these are expensive sites to keep up. Yesterday at times there were only 25 users online. Unfortunately for some reason, NEETs/loners are not attracted to this site. I understand your concerns but the priority should be keeping things lively here. We gain new users constantly but they barely stay active if not at all. Keep up with high effort posts so we bring value to this site. If we get pushed around in the future, then let's look out for each other.
Yes, we need to start postmaxxing.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

It doesn't matter if you are Chad imo
people who want to enjoy the free life from the chains of society should be here

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
nobody will use neets.me
I remember PewDiePie saying how he used to have like a 100 or something subs for the longest time. Have patience, Rome wasn't built in a day. I don't know where the first Incels site was 2 weeks in but that doesn't matter. There are YouTubers who stayed below 100 subs for a month who have millions now, and who stayed there for 2 years who have millions, too. It's the same with websites, and even games. Look at Among Us. Have faith :)

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020

If the humble bragging can't be helped, a Success section like the Looksmaxing.me site has could work too IMO.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Tbh it’s not that expensive to run a forum with 25 active users. The real reason why when you run a site for 25 ppl it should be able to accommodate 2500 ppl is DDOS attacks.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
We already have people with gfs on here crying about not seeing them due to covid.

Your fears are valid.

When the times comes I will be there to defend against the normies, as I did against the LARPers back on .co.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
nobody will use neets.me
What I predicted is already happening

If the humble bragging can't be helped, a Success section like the Looksmaxing.me site has could work too IMO.

Half Japanese | Currently NEET | In a relationship​

Bragfags need to get the banned completely, i knew this dude was just a normie faggot based on his custom title, this site was just about NEETs and had to include his relationship status like who actually asked

Activity
So far there's no one here