I peaked at 13 years old

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021
I’m still ugly like I was at 13 years old my voice sounds exactly the same as it did when I was 13 I’m still stupid I’m still the same height that I was back then I still haven’t found anything I’m good at it I still have the same habits that I had back then and I know those habits will never be broken girls still reject me I still struggle to make friends my social skills are still garbage I’m still an outcast and I still can’t do anything right

E

Einklang

‎ ‎
Feb 18, 2021
I was fat, just hit puberty, and arrogant. I completely hit my low at 13, too arrogant to care/realize anyway. when did you hit puberty?

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021
I was fat, just hit puberty, and arrogant. I completely hit my low at 13, too arrogant to care/realize anyway. when did you hit puberty?
About that time

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021
I was exaggerating a bit but I’d say I grew about 2 inches since then which Isn’t enough and I don’t look more attractive than I did at that time
and you look the same at the same height? either hormonal deficiency or bottom of the barrel 0.01% genetic

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
i peaked never

E

Einklang

‎ ‎
Feb 18, 2021
I was exaggerating a bit but I’d say I grew about 2 inches since then which Isn’t enough and I don’t look more attractive than I did at that time
damn you are truly genetic waste predetermined to fail. I grew like 2inches from like 13 to 14 lmao. unfortunately you don't have the child hood innocence and unknowingness of a child to delude you so rip

Activity
So far there's no one here