i never understood these wagecucks

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
to the nigga that gets up and goes to work everyday you are never late you dont steal you dont sexual harras nobody and you dont bully nobody at work thats how you know you are subservient nigga when im at work im sexual harrasing im lying im stealing and i steal company time to i try to find somewhere to go sleep im not trying to do well on a job thats doesnt sit well with me im trying to figure a way to get over everywhere i go in life im trying to figure out how to get over whites blacks asians latins or any other race my whole day exist on schemin i run redlights i dont stop at stopsigns i yield at stopsigns i dont wear my seatbelt i dont have a id and i dont have a driver license aint got nothing to show that im me

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
What in the world did I just read? Your father is an incel, your mother is an enabler, and you are being sexually harassed and assaulted by strange men.

None of this is okay. You have every right to reject unwanted advances, both verbal and physical.

If I were you, I would be more careful around your father. Anyone who normalizes sexual harassment or assault because "that's what men want" and says "you should feel lucky for it" wouldn't hesitate to commit sexual harassment or assault themselves. If they see nothing wrong with it, and even blame it on the woman, why wouldn't they themselves do it?

Also, that's not what men want. Everyone wants respect, and everyone has boundaries. Everyone also has self-control. Sexually harassing or assaulting someone is a conscious choice. Making that choice makes you a terrible person.

You need a break from their influence to determine your own boundaries. You also need a neutral third-party to talk to. I don't know whether this would be in therapy or otherwise, but you need to find it. Be safe.

Activity
So far there's no one here