Serious I neet tips for spotting infiltrating foids in a forum

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
If you have spent enough time chatting with males over internet you will easily spot them. They simply can't post like males, they can try and larp but eventually their posting style will give it away.

PS: To any foid reading this and smirking that they aren't yet to be discovered here or on .co, its only a matter of time until you slip.

Mainländer

Mainländer

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Undercover females on an all-male forum will always do one of these three:

1) not write/post much

2) only post copypastas/memes/etc

3) write in a manner that allows you to see they're a foid. Can be something more overt such as agecucking, feminist foid perspectives, etc, or it can be something more subtle such as word choices, low-key "men do it too" kind of emotional reactions, etc.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
many of us have our own forums, or plan on it. and I think we can agree having foids there is a terrible thing.
even when said cum toilettes are LARPing as men, they can still rick havoc.

so title.
Yikes sweaty

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
They usually have avatars like this:

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
Undercover females on an all-male forum will always do one of these three:

1) not write/post much

2) only post copypastas/memes/etc

3) write in a manner that allows you to see they're a foid. Can be something more overt such as agecucking, feminist foid perspectives, etc, or it can be something more subtle such as word choices, low-key "men do it too" kind of emotional reactions, etc.
bbbbbased

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
If they are condescending to blackpilled points and passive aggressive. SillyTruecel did these things. Innately they cannot LARP properly because to do you have to understand the blackpill, which they don't.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Analyse every post by @Sincere on .co and you’ll get a fair idea.
Sincere is just a guy LARPing as a girl LARPing as a guy, he's intentionally making himself seem like a braindead girl LARPing for attention, and he got attention from the tens of users who gave him attention and infamy on the site

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Sincere is just a guy LARPing as a girl LARPing as a guy, he's intentionally making himself seem like a braindead girl LARPing for attention, and he got attention from the tens of users who gave him attention and infamy on the site
Meta-LARP kek

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Found a suspect, possibly a foid but could also be a Cucktear simp.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020

Last edited:
Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
they'll reveal it anyway. being a woman on a cockfest forum and hiding it is like having a winning lottery ticket that you can cash out on

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
they'll reveal it anyway. being a woman on a cockfest forum and hiding it is like having a winning lottery ticket that you can cash out on
When u going to fucking reveal

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
You can't, typically.

I used to participate on this forum called mafiascum.net. It's similar to 'Among Us' if you're familiar with it, but the game of mafia/werewolf is played in its original form there since early 2000s. Basically, people are assigned a faction (townie or mafia) and through posting you have to deduce on who the mafia is, where you'll lynch them through a majority vote.

Although I enjoyed these games, partially because I was quite narcissistic and convinced of my psychological & manipulative abilities, I noticed I was quite often wrong. The great news is that they used to (and perhaps still have, haven't visited that site in like a decade) have a section called 'newbie games', where the set-up was always the same (amount of town/mafia + only 2 possible roles). It was fairly easy to just grab all of the game results from that section and calculate the win% of each faction and then see how much that win% resembles what the win% would be if people lynched completely randomly. I will give you the spoiler: it was equal down to the first decimal point.

It's better to identify why you don't want females to be on your forum and then just outlaw that behavior, so that if undercover females join your forum it is not disruptive at all and ultimately doesn't matter (similar to Chads fakecelling on incels.co).

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
They’re also the staunchest moralfags but only against male on female behaviour while excusing it in the other direction.

Activity
So far there's no one here