Venting I need to squeeze another 5 months out of NEETdom

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The story is I have been NEET for exactly 2 years this week apart from 3 weeks work. I started a new job in March 2020 just before the China plague hit so I left the job after 3 weeks and milked the Corona plague for all it was worth.

Now simply I am too fat to work due to food cope, I weigh over 260lbs/19 stones. My plan is to go on a serious diet plan for the next 5 months so I can lose some of that weight, otherwise I cannot stand for 8 hours a day or do the manual work.

The recruitment agencies keep telling me of local jobs and I am running out of excuses as to why I can't apply for them. My latest excuse is that my car is broken so I need to wait a few months so I can save up my NEETbux to fix it. I live in the countryside so public transport isn't an option here.

What other excuses could I use in order to get out of working for the next 5 months?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
The slaughter

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
The car excuse is good. Another good excuse is to say you arent vaccinated so you cant go back to work, say youve scheduled a vaccination appointment but its a few weeks out, and I think some of them require a second shot like a few weeks after the first, so all in all the vaccine excuse could get you like 6 weeks. Add those together and you should be clear for a few months.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
i just hope i dont die this year

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Are you vaccinated? If not, you can say that you will only work when you had the vaxx
My country runs the vaccine by age groups and my age has already been called so I can't use that excuse. My vaccine is this week however my second vaccine dose isn't until August.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The car excuse is good. Another good excuse is to say you arent vaccinated so you cant go back to work, say youve scheduled a vaccination appointment but its a few weeks out, and I think some of them require a second shot like a few weeks after the first, so all in all the vaccine excuse could get you like 6 weeks. Add those together and you should be clear for a few months.

The vaccine excuse can take me until my second dose in August. It is mostly September and October I have to worry about when the world will have returned to normal. Maybe I should just slice my car tyres.

Activity
So far there's no one here