Serious I need to lose weight

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I am fat as shit. About 5'9, 250 lbs. I didn't care much but damn I feel so uncomfortabe. I can't take in any longer. I'll start decreasing my caloric intake tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I am going to attempt a 15 day water fast. Most likely I will quit on day one, but If I don't, ill make updates.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I am going to attempt a 15 day water fast. Most likely I will quit on day one, but If I don't, ill make updates.
Good luck, seems dangerous though. Maybe you can try eating a little bit of meat/liver every day for micronutrients. Like 100 grams.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Would you lose a significant amount of muscle with a 15 day water fast?
If you are severely overweight not at all, but if you are just skinny fat like me you will probably lose some. You need to know when to stop.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
If you are severely overweight not at all, but if you are just skinny fat like me you will probably lose some. You need to know when to stop.
Damn, I am severely overweight. Maybe I should give water fasting a shot. The only thing that really holds me back is the potential muscle/strength loss.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Damn, I am severely overweight. Maybe I should give water fasting a shot. The only thing that really holds me back is the potential muscle/strength loss.
If you can go ahead. You need a lot of resolve and willpower. The first days are the hardest then the hunger pains go away. I think loss of energy is guaranteed on a water fast, but as far as physical suffering goes, its only temporary.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
If you can go ahead. You need a lot of resolve and willpower. The first days are the hardest then the hunger pains go away. I think loss of energy is guaranteed on a water fast, but as far as physical suffering goes, its only temporary.
I'll just start with eating less. If I reach a weight threshold I can try water fasting. I think it's a bad idea for me to do it out of nowhere since my body is so unconditioned for it.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Water fasts are a fad diet it seems, you will just end up slowing your metabolism and losing lean muscle mass.
You will easily rebound, probably get fatter, and end up worse than when you started.
Best to just stick to slowly reducing calories and working out to keep lean mass
I dont ever rebound and you will lose some muscle but people over estimate it. You will mostly lose fat.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I dont ever rebound and you will lose some muscle but people over estimate it. You will mostly lose fat.
Rebounding isn't up to you, it's a result of losing lean muscle and metabolism slowing.
If you don't believe me, then the only way to prove me wrong is to try it and see what happens.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I am fat as shit. About 5'9, 250 lbs. I didn't care much but damn I feel so uncomfortabe. I can't take in any longer. I'll start decreasing my caloric intake tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Good luck I'm right there with u being fat sucks too many repercussions

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
If you can't afford keto then start with cutting out sugar bullshit first. See where it goes.
Yeah I've started already. I normally would have devoured at least 100 grams of sugar in a normal day so far. I am addicted to it. It's going to be hard.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Thats 40 pounds more than me and I am five inches taller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Maybe you will suffer without that after being deprived of them for months, but a water fast is not that long usually.
I water fast quite often. Some people take vitamin and omega 3 tables while on a fast. I do so too. I also drink diet sodas and energy drinks on a fast. They contain so few calories that it doesn't count tbh. You probably get more calories just by breathing at a Burger King.

My longest fast is about 14 days if I remember correctly. It was the longest two weeks of my life. But it feels great to weight about 700 grams less every day that passes.

Last edited:
الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Don't go from 2500 to 1500 calories at once, just decrease a 100 calories everyday until your reach a 1500 calories a day, it would be easier on the mind and the body to make the transition.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Don't go from 2500 to 1500 calories at once, just decrease a 100 calories everyday until your reach a 1500 calories a day, it would be easier on the mind and the body to make the transition.
I calculated it and I had been eating about 5000 calories per day. Crazy. Now it's down to 2000. I feel fatigued but I'll get used to it in a week or so I hope.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I calculated it and I had been eating about 5000 calories per day. Crazy. Now it's down to 2000. I feel fatigued but I'll get used to it in a week or so I hope.
That's a lot for a 5'8 male, Good luck.

Activity
So far there's no one here