Serious I need advice for job application form

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My welfare officer emailed me about a factory cleaning job 28 hours per week. Even though the job doesn't look as bad as my previous jobs I still don't want to do it because the start date is January and I have no intention of working until April due to being obese at the moment.

I need to fill in the application form but what could I write on it that will turn the company off hiring me? You don't need experience for the job so I would be afraid they would call me for an interview.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My welfare officer emailed me about a factory cleaning job 28 hours per week. Even though the job doesn't look as bad as my previous jobs I still don't want to do it because the start date is January and I have no intention of working until April due to being obese at the moment.

I need to fill in the application form but what could I write on it that will turn the company off hiring me? You don't need experience for the job so I would be afraid they would call me for an interview.
Just have large gaps in your employment show up very late to the interview ect make heavy demands

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Just have large gaps in your employment show up very late to the interview ect make heavy demands
>@CelticTruecel shows up for the job interview
>"I would like to be paid in PG to PG-13 children and teenager DVDs, I would not like to get paid real money
>sir we can't do that and it says you were last employed at McDonald's 7 years ago and quit due to "personal differences with management" after an hour
>"then I simply cannot work at this fine establishment"
>turns 360 degrees and ropes instantly but fails due to being obese as fuck
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Actually send them an application. When they call you just don't pick up the phone, just ghost them and let it escalate up until you get a warning letter or something like that. Then you call the jobcenter again and say you've gotten so sick that you couldn't get out of bed. They can't do shit then because you actually played your part by sending an application. All about buying enough time so that they have no other choice to give you other jobs which takes a while again. Repeat.

Last edited:
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I just wrote an excessive amount of things that you could do assuming you get to the interview but here's the simplest one that is most likely to work on application.
Gaps in employment history - go on a long tirade about how you've not been able to find a job because of paki scum showing up on the beaches every day taking jobs away from hard working Irishmen like yourself. You don't want to work for any large companies due to their associations with organisations like BLM and you simply refuse to be a lapdog for ZOG. It's like forcing a vegan to work in a meat factory, a communist to work for a bank or a rape victim to work in a brothel. Also you're mainly looking for physical labour to help you get in shape for the impending race war.

Activity
So far there's no one here