Venting i need a way to get people to donate/give money to me

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
like those youtubers and twitch gamers...

if only i was born a pretty woman, i could get simps to fund my lifestyle.
Write a fake ass sob story with some random girl on GoFundMe and claim you have a disability or shit. Watch the money fly into your pants.

innocent21

innocent21

NEET
Jul 4, 2021
nobody donates to guys unless you are good looking
Correction: Nobody donates to guys unless they are good looking AND pubscent looking with soft features so they can appeal to teenage girls.
An attractive woman can look 30 and still get crowdfunding online, but for a man he has to look under 18, preferably 15.
Also the sociopolitical commentator pundit niche is saturated so I wouldn't even bother entering it.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
I meant this dude on twitch, he goes by pokelawls

He's short, fat, subhuman, not really a unique personality, gets a lot of donations, pretty sure he has a gf who mogs because of his status, etc etc.

Some people might argue GGX but his personality was pretty unique in comparison to poke.

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
get a british accent.
Why do people donate to Sargon of a cuck??

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I meant this dude on twitch, he goes by pokelawls
View attachment 17970
He's short, fat, subhuman, not really a unique personality, gets a lot of donations, pretty sure he has a gf who mogs because of his status, etc etc.

Some people might argue GGX but his personality was pretty unique in comparison to poke.
What about dudes who make actual interesting content?
i mean sure there are a few expections as always, but many ppl who make money and are men don't like showing their face, remaining ''hidden" makes them way more money through donations than if ppl knew how they look , the majority who makes ''big" money are gl dudes or foids, i mean sure if you have good content and work your ass off you can make something but not enough for a living.

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
i mean sure there are a few expections as always, but many ppl who make money and are men don't like showing their face, remaining ''hidden" makes them way more money through donations than if ppl knew how they look , the majority who makes ''big" money are gl dudes or foids, i mean sure if you have good content and work your ass off you can make something but not enough for a living.
thats why they are making millions the number 1 streamer on twitch is a longface baldcel and thats why normies love to roast him and make fun of him and donate just use your utter subhumanity to gain cloud so normies remember you theory is legit look at @BrendioEEE
Asmongold world of warcraft
or look at beetlejuice you dumbfuck he makes more money and status then you will ever have because of is his looks but just in a different way they just dont have the halo more like horn effect
Beetlejuice onstage

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
thats why they are making millions the number 1 streamer on twitch is a longface baldcel and thats why normies love to roast him and make fun of him and donate just use your utter subhumanity to gain cloud so normies remember you theory is legit look at @BrendioEEE
View attachment 17979
True. But keep in mind that content creators like Asmon are just phenoms, special personalities, they are in a league of their own when it comes to entertainment. There are some streamers who put on such an entertaining show that they build a huge community over the years. So I would say looks are not everything when it comes to streaming but you better have a damn good concept + entertaining style or you will never make it.

Activity
So far there's no one here