LOL I must admit something

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I reported tf out incelkingkong's posts. I mean he was decent guy sometimes but he was stingy with reacts, derailed my thread with low effort posts, always said negative low effort things on my threads. I like to think I played a part in his perma ban. Glad to see the fruits of my labor. 🤓

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Not trying to be mean but you're kind of a phagget for that though
6B2D0980 C710 4191 884F 66D0081ACA65

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
How does that make you a warrior though you're literally hiding behind a screen and not even confronting him you get a cute cat to ban him instead
That makes me even more badass. I never get my hand dirty, and have other people do my work for me. I'm like a cartel boss.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I had a whole beef with the nigga but I never reported him.. You could've just Celtictruecel'd him
Ignoring is a sign of defeat.it means you arent able to mog them mentally, verbally and probably even fiscally. If my knowledge of the English language used in a derogatory way made you despise me, try to fight me back or leave the discussion, but never ignore me and act proud; only low lifes with induced PTSD and suicidal thoughts do that.The excuse "I dont have time to waste with pointless internet dramma" is a BS. We'll know you have plenty of time.Reporting is fighting back. Which is more high t and badass.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Ignoring is a sign of defeat.it means you arent able to mog them mentally, verbally and probably even fiscally. If my knowledge of the English language used in a derogatory way made you despise me, try to fight me back or leave the discussion, but never ignore me and act proud; only low lifes with induced PTSD and suicidal thoughts do that.The excuse "I dont have time to waste with pointless internet dramma" is a BS. We'll know you have plenty of time.Reporting is fighting back. Which is more high t and badass.
Jfl idk what you're talking about getting your panties twisted over some internet comment or arguing forever with some mentally challenged idiots with no common sense sounds more retarded to me personally I'm usually out of the conversation as soon as someone goes full retard unless they're joking because at that moment you should know they're not sentient.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Jfl idk what you're talking about getting your panties twisted over some internet comment or arguing forever with some mentally challenged idiots with no common sense sounds more retarded to me personally I'm usually out of the conversation as soon as someone goes full retard unless they're joking because at that moment you should know they're not sentient.
I'm just fight those who attack me. No need to complicate it any more than that.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Snitches are referred to as grasses here because they're the kind of guys who get trampled on. Can't take the moral highground by claiming you have honour and integrity when you report people over petty insults you'd probs get lynched in your homeland over that

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Snitches are referred to as grasses here because they're the kind of guys who get trampled on. Can't take the moral highground by claiming you have honour and integrity when you report people over petty insults you'd probs get lynched in your homeland over that
Fighting against those who insult you is not morally wrong. Understand that I am the victim. It's you people who promote taking abuse and doing nothing about it that are evil.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Fighting against those who insult you is not morally wrong. Understand that I am the victim. It's you people who promote taking abuse and doing nothing about it that are evil.
Teachers always told us to "tell a teacher or parent" if you're being bullied. My parents, peers and the parents of pretty much everyone I knew were of the opinion that you should uppercut them. You just did the forum equivalent of telling a teacher. Machiavellian maybe, evil yes, honourable no
i remember i watched this documentary and someone said that some women "grassed" on a guy
I think it might just be a British thing

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Teachers always told us to "tell a teacher or parent" if you're being bullied. My parents, peers and the parents of pretty much everyone I knew were of the opinion that you should uppercut them. You just did the forum equivalent of telling a teacher. Machiavellian maybe, evil yes, honourable no

I think it might just be a British thin
My code of honor is better than yours

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Main difference being that I don't claim to have one
Well I do slip sometimes but that doesn't mean I don't have a code of honor. Humans are not perfect creatures. I believe the good intention is the most important thing. I always strive to do what I think is good.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Well I do slip sometimes but that doesn't mean I don't have a code of honor. Humans are not perfect creatures. I believe the good intention is the most important thing. I always strive to do what I think is good.
Permaban = murder and murder isn't the kind of slip that usually goes unpunished

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
20%
I reported tf out incelkingkong's posts. I mean he was decent guy sometimes but he was stingy with reacts, derailed my thread with low effort posts, always said negative low effort things on my threads. I like to think I played a part in his perma ban. Glad to see the fruits of my labor. 🤓
Your not the only one I reported him many times but now that piece of human filth is back cause he let's that pedo faget @Haruhi Suzumiya skull fuck him

Activity
So far there's no one here