I moved into celtictruecucks house

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm now his step daddy I wasn't able to marry @Lain wigger mom so I had to settle for @CelticTruecel obies mom. She doesn't have as big of juggs as c.t.c. but she rides a mean dick reverse cow girl TBA. :feelsuhuh:

But it's kind of strange living with @CelticTruecel ngl I make him wipe my ass. And do all my chores so that's pretty cool. I wish he would turn his God dam cartoons down when I'm laying pipe though. Oh well you can't have it all I guess. :feelsmhm:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Make him lick up your foggy dew next time you nut in her
Your English mother probably has had more Irish cock than the average Irish woman. Irish men bread their way through England the past 100 years. Just look at the Republic of Ireland football team, they mostly have an Irish grandfather.

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
Alvin and the chipmunks
alvin-chipmunks-3d-model-low-poly-max-obj-fbx.jpg

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
I'm now his step daddy I wasn't able to marry @Lain wigger mom so I had to settle for @CelticTruecel obies mom. She doesn't have as big of juggs as c.t.c. but she rides a mean dick reverse cow girl TBA. :feelsuhuh:

But it's kind of strange living with @CelticTruecel ngl I make him wipe my ass. And do all my chores so that's pretty cool. I wish he would turn his God dam cartoons down when I'm laying pipe though. Oh well you can't have it all I guess. :feelsmhm:
what a happy family!!!

Activity
So far there's no one here