Discussion I miss Light Yagami

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
He added me to a personal group chat and I was really happy because of that. Now he is gone. He never even existed. This is why you should not catfish. Chadfishing is wrong too. If you do it you are playing with the girls' hearts.

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
This is why you should not catfish. Chadfishing is wrong too. If you do it you are playing with the girls' hearts.
Suppose I (or, more likely, my parents and other taxpayers) pay an obscene amount of money for a degree is sociology. During my "studies" we conduct an "experiment." We send out two "identical" job application forms, changing only the name; one has "John Peters" and the other "Imani X. bint el Malik Yaaassqueen." That would surely waste someone's time. Yet doing so is both academically and socially acceptable. Chadfishing doesn't cost the taxpayer a dime, has better scientific grounding, and serves a much more noble social cause. It's also funnier. I'm not saying that all sociology departments should be nuked, but Chadfishing experiments should probably be added to the syllabus.

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
Or so I hear @Haruhi Suzumiya
ban-hammer.gif

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Suppose I (or, more likely, my parents and other taxpayers) pay an obscene amount of money for a degree is sociology. During my "studies" we conduct an "experiment." We send out two "identical" job application forms, changing only the name; one has "John Peters" and the other "Imani X. bint el Malik Yaaassqueen." That would surely waste someone's time. Yet doing so is both academically and socially acceptable. Chadfishing doesn't cost the taxpayer a dime, has better scientific grounding, and serves a much more noble social cause. It's also funnier. I'm not saying that all sociology departments should be nuked, but Chadfishing experiments should probably be added to the syllabus.
Wow, that is a very good argument. I am mostly talking about people who Chadfish to feel good or for fun and stuff btw.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Talk to the person who created it instead , alts mean ban
rick springfield twd GIF

No expectations

Activity
So far there's no one here