i might be getting in some trouble

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
i live in a former traphouse but i still know all the criminals / dealers who used to come here to charge their phone and chill /smoke that means alot to them so they give you rewards in return like money drugs achohol and tell funny stories and you build a friendship with them if they like you they will want to make money with you. so i am holding to some coke from one of those guys but i sold some yesterday because im broke i needed money and i spend some so i cant even give the guy his cut but he found out just now and got really mad and walked out jfl if you dont hear from me im in jail or death its over not that i care my life is trash anyway its worth nothing

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
i live in a former traphouse but i still know all the criminals / dealers who used to come here to charge their phone and chill /smoke that means alot to them so they give you rewards in return like money drugs achohol and tell funny stories and you build a friendship with them if they like you they will want to make money with you. so i am holding to some coke from one of those guys but i sold some yesterday because im broke i needed money and i spend some so i cant even give the guy his cut but he found out just now and got really mad and walked out jfl if you dont hear from me im in jail or death its over not that i care my life is trash anyway its worth nothing
Before you die, can you tell me how to get paid for posting on this forum? :feelsuhuh:

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
If you're in beanerland then it was nice knowing you.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021

jfl atila you will never be Haruhi Suzumiya

Activity
So far there's no one here