I may not show it but

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
after decades of emotional and physical abuse and neglect from those around me, I've become directionless and have decided to completely withdraw from society by staying inside the walls of my home to prevent any possible hurt that could fall upon me, I reassure myself that I will end the pain by suicide but it will most likely never happen as you're too scared of the afterlife and what awaits death. so I live a drone NPC life where I repeat the basic necessities of living until I meet my inevitable demise at the hands of aging or what other unnatural cause of death.

copemaxxer

copemaxxer

caught up in life
Nov 29, 2020
I cage when i hear that "we're the enemies of society" when it's normies who are the sociopaths, most of the pain i endured in my life was from sociopathic normies who lacked any kind of emotion.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
after decades of emotional and physical abuse and neglect from those around me, I've become directionless and have decided to completely withdraw from society by staying inside the walls of my home to prevent any possible hurt that could fall upon me, I reassure myself that I will end the pain by suicide but it will most likely never happen as you're too scared of the afterlife and what awaits death. so I live a drone NPC life where I repeat the basic necessities of living until I meet my inevitable demise at the hands of aging or what other unnatural cause of death.
Plot twist!
Coronachan wipes out men and harem awaits you.
Sorry... all I know is to joke around since reality is what it is. Someday there might become time when men are allowed to be themselves and we don't need to hide behind profile pictures. Maybe in the future we are seen not as monsters and creeps, but thinking beings with morals that has nothing to do with our looks or way of life. One of the most scariest things outside is to say something socially unacceptable, because legal consequences can be ruthless.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I cage when i hear that "we're the enemies of society" when it's normies who are the sociopaths, most of the pain i endured in my life was from sociopathic normies who lacked any kind of emotion.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Get a hobby bro

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Everything is set up for me, job, basic needs, friends group. I'm a neet because ugly

Activity
So far there's no one here