Venting I may as well kill myself

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
Every job is too challenging for me, the last 4 jobs I couldn't do to the standard required.

I just wasn't capable and more is expected of me at my age c[UWSL]ompared to the past. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]The first warehouse job I got, I just had to tick some paperwork and put items in a cage or on a pallet.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Now it's all fast paced, computerised and you need FLT license, great social skills/communication and experience in different things. [/UWSL]

In other work I'm even more screwed, it's just so much to take in and I get so flustered, sweaty and anxious. While everyone else is relaxed and saying how easy and chilled the job is!

I don't get much better at it and I'm then not welcome to return in days/weeks later.

I hate working more now too, I just don't want to anymore even though I need the money.

I've applied for some agency jobs but heard nothing back. The last agency I was with got sick of me because I was getting bad feedback.

The few jobs around this shitty town are places I've already been and failed at. I wouldn't be welcome to try again. The other jobs I couldn't do anyway. I lack the confidence, skills, ability, everything.

[UWSL]I think I must have a learning disability or undiagnosed austism sometimes.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Things are the worst they've ever been! [/UWSL]

Last edited:
6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Every job is too challenging for me, the last 4 jobs I couldn't do to the standard required.

I just wasn't capable and more is expected of me at my age c[UWSL]ompared to the past. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]The first warehouse job I got, I just had to tick some paperwork and put items in a cage or on a pallet.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Now it's all fast paced, computerised and you need FLT license, great social skills/communication and experience in different things. [/UWSL]

In other work I'm even more screwed, it's just so much to take in and I get so flustered, sweaty and anxious. While everyone else is relaxed and saying how easy and chilled the job is!

I don't get much better at it and I'm then not welcome to return in days/weeks later.

I hate working more now too, I just don't want to anymore even though I need the money.

I've applied for some agency jobs but heard nothing back. The last agency I was with got sick of me because I was getting bad feedback.

The few jobs around this shitty town are places I've already been and failed at. I wouldn't be welcome to try again. The other jobs I couldn't do anyway. I lack the confidence, skills, ability, everything.

[UWSL]I think I must have a learning disability or undiagnosed austism sometimes.[/UWSL]

Maybe see a therapist and get some disability

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I'm sorry bro, no fast food places to apply for? Or apply for disability.
I've applied before to some, McDonald's ect., but got ignored or rejected for an interview.
They prefer younger women or students anyway and I'd find it too fast paced and overwhelming I think. I wouldn't want to work at such a place anyway really.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Sorry to hear that. My breaking point for holding down jobs has always been around 6-8 months with the last months being the hardest. In the end of my last office job I had insomnia, stomach + chest pain and very dark thoughts walking by a bridge on my way home from work. So I can realte.

Cant really give any good advise best advise would be try to get neetbux and use some of that free time to learn a skill for a work from home job or entry level freelancing gigs.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I've applied before to some, McDonald's ect., but got ignored or rejected for an interview.
They prefer younger women or students anyway and I'd find it too fast paced and overwhelming I think. I wouldn't want to work at such a place anyway really.
nightshift security guard, overnight hotel work, delivery driver
theres a lot of jobs that dont have to be fast paced

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021

I am sorry for your situation, I did dishwashing in and out for 10 years. I was good but eventually my schiz kicked in. Have you thought of making a hobby into a way of money? CBD jobs are going nuts where I’m at. Maybe you can work as a clerk and learn about weed and psychedelics since there legal here where I’m at.

Also if you don’t mind nudity, colleges hire models for art students to draw/etc

Pugmalíōn12

Pugmalíōn12

can(not) escape from insanity xD
Jun 18, 2022

life suck ass

Activity
So far there's no one here