I made a cum omelet today

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:feelsuhuh: I've been saving my sperm in jars for weeks now so I could make my very own cum omelet for breakfast :feelsthumb: I'm even mailing some extra servings to my daddy to dine on :feelsthumb:

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i drank a protein shake with 3 desiliters of milk and 1 scoop of protein powder, and for dinner im eating 400 grams of chichen breasts.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i drank a protein shake with 3 desiliters of milk and 1 scoop of protein powder, and for dinner im eating 400 grams of chichen breasts.
@Fabio also bought the the watermelon monster which was on sale, 2 dollars instead of 3.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
that shit has sugar in it and calories, no offence but you shouldnt be drinking this if your trying to loose weight. the sugar free monstrer or any energy drink with 0 calories for that matter helps against the hunger feeling due to being stimulating.
Yeah I don't drink it anymore last time was months ago just found this one online which has my name on it but never tried it.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Yeah I don't drink it anymore last time was months ago just found this one online which has my name on it but never tried it.
sipping on the watermelon monster rn, its good. 0 sugar too. one of their best. gonna buy one tomorow and keep it in the fridge for days and enjoy it at a much colder temperature. but even now its great. @Fabio

Activity
So far there's no one here