Lifestyle I love the mall

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I love cities, and the mall is one of my favorite places to go.
Legit, I’m so happy when I go it’s like I exist in my own world, I act so nice cuz I’m just excited as can be.
It’s kinda the same when I go for a run in the woods, I’ve been being more active lately and trying to eat better and got my sleep schedule fixed and my mood has improved so much.

Even if you are NEET, having a consistent routine of vital to keep it enjoyable, you need to have a set time to do things.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
it's convenient having so many shops in one place, but has so many ppl

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
it's convenient having so many shops in one place, but has so many ppl
Yeah I understand that some people don’t like many people, but I’m an extrovert so it’s like an adventure to me.
I get to go out with my money and try to get cool stuff and meet new people and all of that.

i am so surprised how many normies like anime jfl, literally every 4th person had some type of anime shirt

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I love cities, and the mall is one of my favorite places to go.
Legit, I’m so happy when I go it’s like I exist in my own world, I act so nice cuz I’m just excited as can be.
It’s kinda the same when I go for a run in the woods, I’ve been being more active lately and trying to eat better and got my sleep schedule fixed and my mood has improved so much.

Even if you are NEET, having a consistent routine of vital to keep it enjoyable, you need to have a set time to do things.
🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 your overly optimistic attitude is annoying those jew pills must have kicked in I hate the mall getting moged is hell seeing foids in short shorts is hell on earth if you dont get to access there twats

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 your overly optimistic attitude is annoying those jew pills must have kicked in I hate the mall getting moged is hell seeing foids in short shorts is hell on earth if you dont get to access there twats
Nah bro I was like this even when I was a kid, I’ve always been like this.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Impossible neets dont have positive dispositions unless there hooked on jew pills
I’ve only been NEET for like 6 months, I’m not anymore and I haven’t used any Prescription drugs for like 2 years.

That’s my personality man, the reason why I’m depressed a lot is because I live in a shithole with no one to talk to

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I’ve only been NEET for like 6 months, I’m not anymore and I haven’t used any Prescription drugs for like 2 years.

That’s my personality man, the reason why I’m depressed a lot is because I live in a shithole with no one to talk to
I used to think the same thing yeah citys are better but it's no picnic. U might find that even the city is even more lonely. The human race is garbage just except it

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
So many good looking and successful people there remind me even more of my insignificance
Don’t even worry about them, I’m too self centered to.
Just go have an adventure, bring like 2 or 3 friends along and just goof off and have fun

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
i live in north east Brazil where everyone is supposed to be taller than south but most men I encounter are like 5'9
That’s kinda how it is for me

Sometimes they’ll be some super tall dude Like 6’7” but almost everyone is shorter than me

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
That’s kinda how it is for me

Sometimes they’ll be some super tall dude Like 6’7” but almost everyone is shorter than me
the ONLY time I have encountered a guy taller than 2m who aren't my bros are this basketball player and this one legit 7 foot 6 giant

Activity
So far there's no one here